Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: possible TV coverage of MOO3

Originally posted by Rantz

Ok, well it ran yesterday, there was an article on CNN on MOOIII that was pretty positive, didn't get confirmation in time to let everyone know ahead of time. Sorry about that!
    DAMN YOU AND YOUR INCONSISTENT AND INCOMPLETE INFORMATION!!!

No biggie; wonder if anyone else managed to catch it? CNN.com had only mention of the series, not this sequel, in two articles about ST:BOTF; one article about real-time strategy in general; and one about some composer guy. 4 online articles had been found total by the site's search function, three dated 1999 and the last 1998, so nothing current.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
      I love playing multiplayer Moo2 with my friends... I normally kick their lousy hind quarters
      In Moo2 multiplayer, we always reserved a special, ceremonial victory for whomever managed to find a colony with Kimbuzi on it and blow it off the face of the galaxy. Man we hated that monkey...
      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
        In Moo2 multiplayer, we always reserved a special, ceremonial victory for whomever managed to find a colony with Kimbuzi on it and blow it off the face of the galaxy. Man we hated that monkey...
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

No PR stunt, we had confirmation that MOO was going to be featured on a TV show. I posted that, walked down the hall, got a cup of coffee and mentioned that I had posted it to which I was informed I couldn't do that because the day that MOO3 was featured had been changed. Rushed in to delete the thread I started and lo I could not, hence the firestorm. No PR stunt, just me trying to let people know about stuff without getting the ok first. Bad Rantz!

and in regards to MP, you will all kick my butt all over the galaxy I have no doubt. I suck at MP. I refuse to play Xentax, C Kane or the other Beta folks in MP because it's humiliating enough being pummled by the artists in MP games. I tend to do the 'Han Solo' method of galaxy conquest, jump into the fray with impossible odds against you screaming like a banshee.

In practical use, it really is NOT an effective strategy...
          Can you give us the real date and time when you get permission? I would like to see it.

Comment

Re: Re: possible TV coverage of MOO3

@Patrick seems you missed it.

Ok, well it ran yesterday, there was an article on CNN on MOOIII that was pretty positive, didn't get confirmation in time to let everyone know ahead of time. Sorry about that!

that is.. if there was anything
            Noone saw it perhaps another MoOMyth
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
            X