Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be something like Telepathy again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to talk political crap... do it in the OT Forum.

Get back on topic, or get restricted!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tribune

No one except total idiots can believe that Bin Laden simply wants to kill Unbelievers. He doesn´t kill any Confucians
      China is also having a huge problem with Muslim fundamentalists in their wesern region BLOWING THINGS UP...we'd hear more about it but China is not exactly forthcoming with information on this 'embarassment'.

or Hindus,
      Al Queda-sympathetic Pakistanis don't kill Hindus every chance they get?

and I doubt he is interested in killing Quakers or even Catholics.
      Do you really beleive that a Quaker would not be skinned and his/her eyes cut out if they had the misfortune to be alone with 'Al'? Your arguments are deteriorating.

His only problem, as far as I see, is with Americans and Zionists, and not even necessarily with the first, because he is certainly going to stop attacking you,
      Promise????? So we are supposed to do whatever OBL wants? Don't hold your breath.

As to Saddam, he has nothing whatever to do with Bin Laden.
      Agian, are you SURE??? And we are supposed to take the risk? These religious whackos (yes we got them in the USA too, pretnding to be Christians) screwed up this time and now they will be hunted like rats and roaches, and their cars bombed by Predator drones driven by CIA guys...etc.::

Commie Tribute: your arguments are not as strong as I originally thought...I guess I was fooled by your good English writing ability. Also, many posts back you called someone 'brainwashed'. What about, 'seventy-two virgins and a mule if you die killing non-beleivers'???

And what about OBL laughing about the hijackers not knowing THEY were going to die on 9/11. According to my Muslim buddies, this probably lost him a lot of recruits.

My sources also say that the only bargaining chip they will respond to is force. They will not stop hijacking Islam and lying to Muslims just because we hide our heads in the sand. When they are dead, they will stop.

Comment

Skyjack666 is restricted for 3 days...

Anybody else want to test whether I'm serious or not.

Now get back on topic. Talk politics in the OTF, not in an on topic forum.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

"There are a lot of Canadians who are as bad or worse than American's as well I bet"

We'll your right about that...I just seem to run into them more percap. when I am in the US than in Canada. Mind you I do live in the south.
          But, understand I just see Canada as a fifty first state anyway. Still American in every way(economically, socialy..) but hardly much more different than any American state.
          than say Nevada and South Carolina.

There is more GNP that goes through just the Detroit winsor bridge/boarder crossing that any other two country whole GNP. Thus, they are economically co-dependent. Not to mention the Canadian/American: Supplier/Buyer of Natural resourses.(Ie: Hydroelectric power.)
          Mind you we all know who is Usually calling the shots. Id like to see america just absorb canada anyway just get it over with.

"your arguments are not as strong as I originally thought...I guess I was fooled by your good English writing ability. Also, many posts back you called someone 'brainwashed'. What about, 'seventy-two virgins and a mule if you die killing non-beleivers'???"

I agree. If your agreeing that MOST americans(the Masses) are as Brainwashed buy propoganda as the "seventy two virgins" Lunatics of the Muslim fanatics.

IMHO I find that there is a number of southern Baptists that when you speak about such things as politcs the often say "But, it says in the Bible" in reference to the legality of the Isreali Occupation of Palistine. Im not going to argue who is right or wrong here. But, I can see a stong argument for the Palistinians.

Comment

jaycayne is also restricted for 3 days.

I am serious about this. Talk politics in the OT Forum, not here.

Who is next?
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hi jaydevil999... or should I say jaycayne.

I know you are trying to reply to this thread... unfortunately, your DL was caught, and also restricted.
              Your restriction on your real account is now a week.

Have a nice day.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

you need to change your title ming. You left Moo3 off the list

Comment

Originally posted by Xentax
                  That kind of race pick is gone, and good riddance. No offense, but that ability was entirely too powerful, even given the high pick cost.

There is an "Empathic" pick that improves your diplomatic abilities, IIRC, but mind-controlling levels of telepathy will not be found in MOO3. Nor will time travel; as Alan said, if you want to go back in time, reload a saved game.
                  Well, the original question posed by this thead has already been answered. I don't think there is really much more to discuss about telepathy in MoO3 (considering it isn't in, and thank goodness for that too).

The only thing left now is to watch the Black Saturday-style fun.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Well, the original question posed by this thead has already been answered. I don't think there is really much more to discuss about telepathy in MoO3 (considering it isn't in, and thank goodness for that too).

The only thing left now is to watch the Black Saturday-style fun.
                    Nahhhh... Comrade Tribune, the thread starter, agrees that this thread has run it's course, and says it should be closed... I will agree with him on that
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                    X