Infogames Forum... down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumbold
    I'm still unable to access the forums today via either of my routes. Am I the only one still suffering?
    I had trouble during the day, but it works fine for me at night.

Comment

I still can't get in. What's the url? I used to use the link on the QS site to get there, but it doesn't work now.

Help, I miss my MOO

Comment

The link is OK. The URL is the same.

They are having trouble with their database, as it keeps crapping out on them at random times.

I have trouble connecting during the day. Try in the evening. It seems to work for me after 1:00 am Central Time, but then I keep strange hours.

Desprez

Comment

I've got a support call in to the US infogrames webmaster because I can't establish a connection to ina-community.com at all, at any time of day or night.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

Welcome to InfoGrames the worst company in history!

As you can see the dolts cant even get there forums running.

Comment

Got through to the forum for the first time in a week earlier today. Top post was an announcement about the forums "smokin'". After six attempts I manage to open the post and discover its not because they are blowing up, but the admin thinks that they are blisteringly fast?!?! Three attempts later I get to the post where you're supposed to announce any continuing problems. After fifteen attempts to open up the reply window to say my piece, I give up. That's been another 90 minutes wasted.
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

it was ok a couple of hours ago
                now it's not...
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

It's been up and down for me, seems to be the flip of a coin, all this last week or so. Down more often then not (must be a weighted coin).

Comment

I've got a support call in to the US infogrames webmaster because I can't establish a connection to ina-community.com at all, at any time of day or night.
                    I can get to the .com homepage, but that's it.

I apologize for asking something I should take for granted, but would you please post the webmaster's reply. Thanks

Comment

I apologize for asking something I should take for granted, but would you please post the webmaster's reply. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BraerFox

Yes, that's what I meant to say too. If I get a reply, I'll post it.
                        H.Poincaré

Comment

I can go onto everything else on their webpage except for the forums.

Comment

Working...
                          X