Infogames Forum... down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infogames Forum... down?

I keep getting the message "Server move." when I try to access the Infogames Forum. Is their site down?

I've gotten the message the last couple of days. And yes, I'm a registered user.

Desprez

they've goten some new servers and are moving to them...
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

They bought new servers and need to transfer all the data to the new servers. The site will be back up late tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

The forums are back but making glaciation look fast. Hopefully performance will pick up throughout the day.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

Could someone post that article up? i cant get into the IG forums. thanx
          "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

I haven't had any problems this morning (or yesterday afternoon)...

Gooberman: Which article do you want?

Comment

The lastest one from chantz(29 0ct) if possible, the reason i cant get in is because of the draconian restrictions on the forum you have to register to even view anything.
              "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

'K (there were a few posts by Rantz about the pronunciation of Ithkul. It was supposed to be IthCull, but now it's IthCool):

Hey folks,

Yes, been a while but that's because we've been griding day and night getting to a 1st candidate GM

Today we hit asset lock; no new art or data or code going into the game, just bug fixing and bug fixing and bug fixing. And more bug fixing.

It's going well, we have our ups and downs, but overall we're feeling pretty high about the game; even though we're basically pulling 18-20 hour days, our spirits are way up and we're feeling pretty confident in going gold very soon.

Testers have not recieved a build since late last week, but we got a doozy coming at them on wednesday. Haven't told them yet, that's my next stop, but i figured i'd drop in here 1st since it has been a while.

Best,

Constantine

Comment

oh i didnt miss anything... thanx anyway. i thought thats how they pronounced ithkul(ithcool) not ithcull

Comment

Originally posted by Gooberman32
                    oh i didnt miss anything... thanx anyway. i thought thats how they pronounced ithkul(ithcool) not ithcull
                    And now you know... Rantz said that the Cull bit was kinda related to their play style, or something like that (you know, culling the hear & all that)...

Comment

Originally posted by Llama
                      I haven't had any problems this morning (or yesterday afternoon)...
                      Still getting 2 minute wait times between screens and timeouts trying to surf the forum but that might be just a little local difficulty nearer my end

Eagerly awaiting the 'Gold' announcement. Go bugfixers!
                      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                      H.Poincaré

Comment

I'm still getting the server move message... maybe DNS caching? Can somebody post the current IP for the IG fora?

Comment

I'm still getting the Server Move message too.

Comment

Timing out every time I try and access today....
                            H.Poincaré

Comment

I'm still unable to access the forums today via either of my routes. Am I the only one still suffering?
                              H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
                              X