Uh-Oh Q1 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vmxa1
    ...the game is going to come out at some point and not be like , oh say Stars2.
    Please, can you avoid to say that name

I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

MariOne. sorry. It makes me very sad as well. I saw the mock up in E3 about 3 or 4 years ago and I am still waiting.

Comment

Perhaps GalCiv will be the new champ. What happened to Stars: Supernova was sad indeed.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Hehe looks like MOO 3 is like my current application schedule.
          I was supposed to finish this by middle July, and we're almost in mid-September!
          Too bad I'll only get my pay-check when I finish this!
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by moomin
            Perhaps GalCiv will be the new champ. What happened to Stars: Supernova was sad indeed.
            I suggest that you dl the demo, It looked real cool, but....something was missing!
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I never dl demos. I prefer to reinstall windows less frquently
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I am not much on demos, unlessI have no idea of the game. I want to see it as brand new and exciting. Kind of like the movies, too many previes and it kills the fun. Once it is finished, then I may take a run on a demo to see if I should buy. Moo3 will be a buy regardless, just head first.

Comment

Originally posted by moomin
                  I never dl demos. I prefer to reinstall windows less frquently
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Excellent, vmxa! We expect hourly reports, updates and rants (or, dare we hope, praises) from the moment it loads on your HD.

And then I will rant forever about how you tricked me into buying it!

Comment

• Posted 12 hours ago on Moo3 forums:
                      Re: Moo3 Release Date
                      Update. Based on recent comments from Constantine, the release date for Moo3 is now Q4 2002, sometime after Thanksgiving (the fourth Thursday in November).

Carry on.
                      Not Nov 26th (as the News here reported) in any case....
                      Or did they get Thanksgiving date wrong?
                      I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

• Perhaps they didn't want it to look like a turkey...

Comment

• Dec 2002....right before Xmas....buggy as the day is long!

Comment

• Release?
                            It will happen and it will happen in our Lifetime!
                            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                            X