No announcement yet.

Tactical Combat OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that is really nasty. I can't image it could be so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
      No, neither one. I tried IG on the PC and could not get it to run under Windows. IG2 I played one mission. I only tried the PC demo for Reach for the Stars, it is still selling for first run prices, no way. SE3/4 have a good repair scheme too. You need to put them into a dry dock and replace damaged items and pay for it. I tend to send a repair ship with any fleet. It is funny that I really like SE3 and SE4 has better graphic and some imrvements, but I find it harder to get into new games. I guess I just find it painful to have to go through the log when it is large. I had asked them to fix it and they said they would, but never did. I though a grey out of any item you did a goto from could be done, if they can't mark the spot you were at the time.
      Actually it was the same game just called different names on the different systems. This game is not like its modern counterparts. This game was the daddy of Moo from what I can tell. Anyhow, thought that you might have seen it.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
        Now that is really nasty. I can't image it could be so bad.
        I agree, you lost everything, they lost nothing. I wonder if their ships were even damaged?
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Anyway... with Tactical Combat on noone would ever have such casualities!

Yeah, the AI would. I have eliminated fleets of 20-30 doom stars without loss, you just have to fire first.
          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Hum yeah... I spoke about Human players...

Comment

Working...
            X