No announcement yet.

Battlestations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amusingly off topic, but I rarely choose battlestation with robo miners on the same step. Also, beig a nut for ground combat, I would take power armor over bstation as well.

So a bit more on topic, all this talk about strong/fun races. How about trying impossible with the worst race imaginable? Not just -10 picks to get a highscore but really the traits you despise. Uncreative Feudal LG! Actually you can only fit so many bad traits, hrmph

Comment

• My "favorite" is uncreative/repulsive. Both are somewhat liveable separately, but together - oh boy!
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

• Not sure if it'll fit, but add -spy to that and you've got funtimes

Comment

• Originally posted by moominparatrooper
          My "favorite" is uncreative/repulsive. Both are somewhat liveable separately, but together - oh boy!
          Yeah, but on imposs, you're pretty much repulsive anyway (AI's hate you). Gotta be a nastier pick than that!
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Rep is a standard pick for me on impossible, as it really cost me nothing. I have played with no picks and max neg picks, but not at impossible. I do want to have some fun, that would be no fun, all work. Well I mean if Uncreative,Feudal, -any to fill out. If you used only Feudal or Uncreative, that is more managable.
            Last edited by vmxa1; July 16, 2002, 17:07.

Comment

Working...
            X