No announcement yet.

Exploration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'm hoping that I didn't kil the thread with my suggestion...

There could be several scenarios happening when you meet a civilization on a planet, depending on your influence, might or "carma" ...

1) The inhabitants are overwhelmed by you! They join your empire, you gain #AU

2) The inhabitants but up a pathetic fight and are almost exterminated. The planet is free for colonization.

3) The inhabitants are an advanced culture! They gladly join your empire and give you #AUs and a "blah, blah" technology!

4) The inhabitants are both advanced and very hostile towards us! They have engaged our ships in combat! (the game switches to battle screen, to conquer the planet, standard combat rules apply)

So, what do you think?
    ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
    ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Cybergod, unless you have already done it, transmit your ideas within the Events engine compounds the team ask to the fans ( see event thread by Stormhound ). For example, when you find a lost/primitive/remote/unknown civ, the player can have certain Luck card ( acting as shield against an aggressive new civ ), or a skilled ambassador for easier first contact ( in that case a character card with unlimited duration), or a Fate card dedicated to a random empire with an omniscient scanner showing a rich location, etc...etc..... with some side effects too...
      The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Working...
      X