Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infogrames rolled over Sid will they do it to Alan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Infogrames rolled over Sid will they do it to Alan?

They just did.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
      bottom line...poor program management from QS.
      The overwhelming majority of software projects are late and over budget. A large number of them were abandoned somewhere along the line.

It is very hard to say who's right and who's wrong. It depends on what sort of projects it is, culprits can include the marketing department, the client, the project manager, the programmers, and a combination of these.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        It is very hard to say who's right and who's wrong. It depends on what sort of projects it is, culprits can include the marketing department, the client, the project manager, the programmers, and a combination of these.
        There is something in what you say. Still: Changing the Captain in the midst of a storm I can´t imagine to be a good idea! My hunch is, managers without a clue will now make random adjustments, resulting in a horrible game without head or tail.
        Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Working...
        X