MOO3 Lives !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydro
    What is strawberry? A user patch or mod?

Hydro
    Yes a patch mod that seems to fix pretty much everything. http://www.moo3.at/mods/

Comment

I may have to pull MOO3 out from under glasses and check it out.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

So, it's good, now? Have there been any other notable mods, tweaks, graphic packs, whathaveyou?
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

There is so many things out there for Moo3 that I throw my hands up.
          I just want to find a simple download this and apply to get these improvements.

Strawberry says 1.2, does it go on the last offical patch or not?

Patcher has about 30 items. A glance suggests you need the two pieces .052 and 1.52 or whatever the number was and then do you need some or all of the patches?

Do you then need or want any or all of the mods listed?

As one who played it hard for two weeks when it came out and finally gave and has not played since, I know it will be a tough start.

I still have all the original CD's and docs and guide some place.

So can anyone give me a road map as to what I need to get this new Nirvonna.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
            So can anyone give me a road map as to what I need to get this new Nirvonna.

First download the last official 1.2.5 patch,

Then:

This is the latest BEST patch:

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

More info here: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...&postcount=761

Hint: this patch also includes a nocd hack built in Great for my laptop.

Comment

I give it a shot and see what it plays like now, thanks. I see I still have 1.25 patch.

The first link failed, what is the patch that you refer to, maybe I can find it elsewhere?

Comment

If it is the chocolate .99 one, I found it.

Comment

Working...
                X