Fonts in MoO2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts in MoO2

Somebody knows the format of fonts in MoO2? Formats, known for me, of a DOS is not similar. There can be as well as with a graphics - their own invention. I do not know...

Are you looking for the lbx?

Comment

Hmm. I guess he meant the font in the game. Looks a bit like arial?
      "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

Hmm... I write the program for unpacking resources LBX for MoO2, because did not see worthy clones such programmatic thing. I writing for entertainment, so only I shall complete I shall present for critics of a public.
        By the current moment I understood with formats for LBX, pictures, graphic pallets, text, video, sounds, leaders. Yet I can not understand the format of fonts. The format of a font is not similar to formats of fonts DOS or Windows. There can be it raster, but it have many parameters in header. While I conduct works, hoped, that there can be someone disposes the given information.

Comment

Try it here, Grig:

Game Modifications
          Information, How-to's, and discussion about mod'ing Master of Orion II.

---------------
          LordBrazen worked also on such tools.
          "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

I shall try out. A thank.

Comment

@ Grig de Griz

You said you understand the format of lbx format. Can your programm export the picture?

Or can you write how i can programm this?

Thank you

Comment

I did not write export from BMP in MoO2 Picture Frame (only MoO2 Picture Frame in BMP), but I do not see in it of complexity.
                I think to add to my program a help file with the description of formats, but it now in work (there is only russian version). Besides, it should be translated into the literary English language, in it I need the help of the english-speaking people.
                Now I work above the format of fonts. Before ending work I do not think to introduce beta version of the program.

You can help me with the analysis of font formats or with translation of help. It would be good.

Comment

I search a exporter for lbx file to bmp.

I can help you if you want. but my english is nod realy good and for decode the files i never made it jet.

Your programm can export all kind of pictures of the game? The animatet researchpicture too?

For what you make this programm?

Comment

LBX is an archive of miscellaneous files. Including pictures (graphic). In MoO2 only one kind of graphic files, I have called its Picture Frames. The frame can be and one, or can be many, then it already animation.

I write program radium entertainment, but it would not be desirable to spread crude beta. Wait slightly.

Comment

is the font Format the last you need for finishing your programm or would you add still more thinks?

Thanks for your respond

(PS are you looking you PM?)

Comment

After the analysis of a font and removals of small bugs I shall run the first beta. Or without fonts, if not I can fast unpack. Week or two week.
                        I live in Ekaterinburg (Russia, capital of Ural) - GMT + 5:00.

Comment

Cool. I would help you....

Do you read the private Mesage in this forum? Then we can talk about the font format without post every time

Comment

Grig:
                            I will be happy to assist you by correcting the spelling, vocabulary and grammar -- so that it is more correct and readable in English. I'm sorry but I do not read/write in any other language!

Please feel free to send any documentation to me in English, though... MS Word DOC or RTF or TXT files...

-- Dieselboater (San Jose, CA USA)

Comment

Working...
                            X