help with running moo1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with running moo1

I recently downloaded mater of orion 1, and after unzipping it, when i click on the orion icon, nothin happnes, an MS-DOS screen pops up and instaly closes itself, no message, no error, ive tried chaning the propeties of the icon, the expaneded memory and what-not, and nothing has changed, im running on windows xp, thanks for any help

Have you tried running it with DOSBox, or with VDMSound? Both are worth a try.
    "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Any advice where to get Moo1 downloaded? I missed that game really a lot .. having a hhhhhhhhhhhhard time sourcing for it now!

Comment

Try :

Comment

iamperfect go to properties and uncheck the close at exit. This will let you see the error msgs. I am sure it is complaining about not having any ems.

Some motherboards do not suport emulation of ems.

Comment

haha thanks, i found the error, fixed it, and am making this a quick post as possible to get back to playin, btw, i love might and magic 6

Comment

Hey, I got this to work using DOSBox! Woo hoo!

Comment

Working...
              X