• Show
Clear All

206: the psilons establish contact.
    Attached Files

Comment

Turn 207: Ground combat
      Attached Files

Comment

Once we have Nano-tech, I think that Houri's value will be small -- having the Labor Leader would be a boost. If he's cheap, let's pick him up. Besides, with the great work of the military, we might be in a good position to use a third leader.

I think that we should limit our selves to three leaders in each category (saving an open slot) until we get the terrific fourth.

Can we move a few of those Silli workers to our fully developed worlds -- and get more value from them (because they're subbies)?

Great work with the military -- any chance of a screen shot of the victory parade (lol)?
        Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

we have another superior labor leader though.

I agree with what you say about leaders, and will do that.

As soon as those workers assimilate I'll move them.

Unfortunately, all the camera men at the victory parade were drunk no pictures what so ever ).

Comment

is this somekind of a succession game?
            My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Its a demo game. A number of people form a team and play the game with a leader doing the plays and the representatives voting on what actions are needed.

Comment

alot of people are lazy and aren't chiming in, and vmxa decided to recuse himself from the game. Though at this point we are probably well beyond what he knew of the game

Comment

openings for others to join in?

Comment

Maybe we should consider elections (but in our case, volunteers may be more like it) in the New Year.

I'll be away for the holidays, back early January.
                    Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

Whoha,

I am starting to get tired off it mentioning it:

Excellent job

Real inpuut will come tomorrow as I have to catch up with a lot of the stuff............

jimmytrick,

anyone can join.

Comment

New elections sound like a good idea.

Comment

Is this being played with v1.31?

Comment

yes, also, its the most ad-hoc,informal demo game ever.

Comment

It's sort of a direct democracy game with a President.

Comment

Re: Turn 200-210

Originally posted by Whoha
                                Craxis is available for hire(industry leader), shall I tell him to get lost?
                                Yes, I think we dont need a sumo wrestler as a leader.

Shall we explore these new planets and colonize them(see addendum galaxy map)?
                                If you want.

How shall we set our policy towards these psilons?
                                Lets be as friendly as we can, aka we dont attack against psilons, at least yet.
                                Dont do nothing to the building queues, thought you can build housing on our silicoid colonies, where is only one or two workers.

New elections are a good idea to me too.
                                The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                                - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Working...
                                X