This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
    Joined under my real name (I'll leave it to you to figure out who I am).

BTW, any way to change one's handle over there?
    1) Go to www.wincustomize.com (Another Stardock website)
    2) Log in at the top; use the same email address that you used to sign up with Stardock.
    3) Click on Edit Account
    There you can change your nick, email address, password, etc. You can also put in your website and other info if you like, which will show up on Stardock related websites such as galciv.com.

Comment

• Ah. Fixed-- now VladAntlerkov.

BTW, I've been working at a Huge map game. All the AIs were set to Beginner, though, so score may not be that great.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• We are 3rd. And soon we will be 6th. Anyone cares? Well i can bring our empire to 1st place again, but really this is not what i wanted to do. I supposed that others will do something with it too.

I wrote a tiny masochistic walkthrough. Even if you don't want to play like this, then at least read it - it may give you some insights. Now, instead of writing explanations to a tiny masochistic walkthrough (so it will be more useful) i'll spend my time playing.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

• I'm going to try to finish a normal/huge game today and post it. Should be a couple thousand points anyway.

Personally I just don't have time to be finishing games every day. I'm lucky if I can finish a game in 2 weeks. I might go 3 days without playing. Got a job, family, summer yard work, weekend outings......all that stuff.

Comment

• Note the scores are quite off and should be fixed on monday. All scores submitted in 1.040 are too high, scores under 1.044 are much more correct. There is an exponent 0.75 that has been lost. For instance, my last game was 1600pts but showed around 20000 before I submitted. Had I submitted under 1.040 and not 1.044, I'd have had 20000pts... Brad said they'd fix the scores on Monday. I think that will put things in perspective again.
            Clash of Civilization team member
            (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
            web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

• 2nd now-and just 20 points away from 1st!

Comment

• a new civgroup and a private forum has been created for the empire

join now!
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• How does one join? I clicked the civgroup icon but it only shows current members.

Comment

• Nevermind; I found it. Awaiting permission to join.

Comment

• I'm also awaiting confirmation of my joining.

*note - I'm Jonny11788 on the Metaverse.

Comment

• I wont to join your empire but I don’t have cd-key :C, if somebody could share cd-key with me or to give me him account only for uploading scors to him it wold be perfect. Last time I plaid I done with 1500 scores. Sorry for may English . Don’t kill me, because I don’t have original...
                        Last edited by Tito; June 20, 2003, 04:58.

Comment

• Buy the game and we'll help with anything you like.

Comment

• I am also awaiting authorization.

Comment

• Jonny/Bonscott

Did you guys get in? Is there anyone else trying?

Comment

• Notta.

Comment

Working...
                                X