Gal-Moo-Civ-3 ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither
    There is always the option of picking up a few odd jobs so you can buy both and eat...
    But if I'm eating and working how will I have time to play two games ?
    *sigh*

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

See my sig

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

This is a quote from someone, but who ? ? Terry Pratchet ? ? I live in Germany though. If I want to call in sick, I have to get a "Krankenschein" from the doctor to prove I was really ill. This is the problem of living under a social democracy. Bring back the Feudal system !

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
        X