Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome!

Due to popular demand, a forum entirely devoted to Stardock Systems' Galactic Civilizations is here!

For more information on the game itself, see Apolyton`s "Alternative Civs" section and the game`s official website.

Finally, if you notice any threads within other forums that are concentrated on the said title and you believe that they rightfully belong here, email me all pertinent details.

-----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Thanks, Dan And they say that The Powers That Be don´t listen to mere mortals...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Great work, Dan!
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Great to be here!

Draginol (of Stardock)

Comment

Cool.

I just wish I could get Drengin to work on my home computer so I could actually test the Beta. It works at work.... but you can only play so many games at work before the boss tells you to go home without comming back........

From what I have tried it works great. Love the way the game was progressing.

One of these days as I am in the same city as the developer I may just ask if they can make me a CD and pick it up on my way home..... one of these days.

Thanks DanQ for setting up a forum here. I suspect it will get a good bit of use once the game comes out instead of just being in a beta.

GK
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

oh goody
            If your Irish, come into the parlour, there's a welcome there for you

http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/wp...012/05/03.jpeg

Comment

Woohoo!

I've been enjoying playing the beta so far.
              "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Working...
              X