No announcement yet.

Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never found the Transmute spell. My friends who have it were saying it's love.

Honestly, though smithing is the only skill I maxed out (with enchanting close behind at 90-something). Maxing the more material stuff (like armor, blocking, one-handed, etc.) seems impossible to me.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Didn't even realize there was a trasmute ore spell until yesterday, after I started a new character (going the mage route after doing sneaky archer/backstabber/thief first time around).

All the money. ALL OF IT.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Transmute is ****ing awesome, yes. But I just found grinding smithing and enchanting to be so boring that I didn't want to bother with it. I also was doing this before I downloaded the spend dragon souls for perks mod, and didn't want to use up my perks on things like double enchantment.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Dragon souls for perks? And you went and gave yourself the perks on enchantment and smithing through cheating?

I bet you play on easy, too.

I will say, though, the hardest difficulty is an ungodly challenge. I had to play on the next highest.

Also, I still had at least 15 perks slots available. I hate commitment and only really spent them when I was in a situation where I needed a boost on something. I don't spend my leveling points in RPG's unless necessary except in games that force you to (such as Fallout).
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I have played skyrim game and it is my one of the most favorite Role playing game. It is very popular RPG and action games among most of gaming users.
            Last edited by aadamjohnsons; May 25, 2012, 02:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Transmute is ****ing awesome, yes. But I just found grinding smithing and enchanting to be so boring that I didn't want to bother with it. I also was doing this before I downloaded the spend dragon souls for perks mod, and didn't want to use up my perks on things like double enchantment.
              I've got a ****ton of gems that craft silver jewelry, and it's a pita to have to drop silver ore after every transmutation to gather enough ingots to craft those gems into jewelry.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

each to their own i guess.. lol I only get to play when hte kids arent with me and when the lovely princess lets me have some time off Upto level 19 so far, no sure how many houes been palying, I dont do much smithing as i havent found a lot of metal to use. Been following all the sub quests and avoiding the main on so far, love the game for the freedom it gives to pursue what ever type of play we like , oh and i palying on XBOX so no mods.
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

If you explore the dwarf dungeon in this mountain city in the far west (don´t remember its name) you get enough dwarven metal to suit your needs (as long as you are willing to make multiple trips to carry the dwarven items home ... they´re rather heavy).
                  Was enough for me to equip myself any Lydia all with dwarven weapons and armor, so that now we look like 2 dwarven centurions )
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I decked Lydia out with Dragon armor (the heavy variety; bone?) while I used light armor (either scale or glass, I forget. I think I made a set of both). I feel like I'm the only person who used light armor

Comment

• got my second house now so when i get bored i rotate my follower between the two girls one from each house. only visit my wife to gather the shops takings ..

Level 28 now, finished the companions and mages guild quest lines and will probably go after the dark brother hood next till it is finished. Have done heaps of side quests so the game is very busy...

Comment

• ok up to level 38 now, havent progressed the dark brotherhood. spent the time clearing my misc quests and starting on the thiefs guild

got my third house so one in riften, one in whiterun and one in solitude now, been asked to buy one in malkarath too so will get around to that shortly, wifee now living in solitude house as that one looks the nicest so far.

found that a handy strategy to use what i call "run and hide" , if i get to a section of a dungein or other and the enemie are too numerous or strong for me, i turn and flee to a safer place in cave and then heal, then go back and fight some more, usually this allows my companion/follower to do some damage. the latest one i had to use this strategy for was the thieves quest one when you discover the leader is a bad guy. i would hit as many of the enemies with arrows as i could while he foughtthem hand to hand and then when they made him unconscious and turned on me i would run to another room till i was hidden again, took a breath and returned to the fray once more, usually by this time, the companion had healed and rejoiined me, so we repeated this process till the enemy were defeated.

Comment

• I'm up to 269 hours of game time, level 40, I believe.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The followers aren't fleshed out in Skyrim nearly as well as Obsidian did with New Vegas. I lost Lydia in a fight, and replaced her with the elf from the first town. Never really noticed any difference. There don't appear to be any quest chains or morality issues or anything like that.

Comment

• After 3 years and many failed attemPts I finally Beat the main questline. SucK it Bethesda!
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I am on 23 hours game time.

Comment

Working...
                                X