X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felch
    started a topic Skyrim

Skyrim

It's due to be out on the holiday. I've bought my copy on Steam. Anybody else?

• franklinmaya
    replied
    I'm gonna stock up on invisibility potions and spells and get Ezio on some asses.

Leave a comment:

• Hikapo
    replied
    I am on 23 hours game time.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    After 3 years and many failed attemPts I finally Beat the main questline. SucK it Bethesda!

Leave a comment:

• kenley
    replied
    The followers aren't fleshed out in Skyrim nearly as well as Obsidian did with New Vegas. I lost Lydia in a fight, and replaced her with the elf from the first town. Never really noticed any difference. There don't appear to be any quest chains or morality issues or anything like that.

Leave a comment:

• Tuberski
    replied
    I'm up to 269 hours of game time, level 40, I believe.

ACK!

Leave a comment:

• Rasputin
    replied
    ok up to level 38 now, havent progressed the dark brotherhood. spent the time clearing my misc quests and starting on the thiefs guild

got my third house so one in riften, one in whiterun and one in solitude now, been asked to buy one in malkarath too so will get around to that shortly, wifee now living in solitude house as that one looks the nicest so far.

found that a handy strategy to use what i call "run and hide" , if i get to a section of a dungein or other and the enemie are too numerous or strong for me, i turn and flee to a safer place in cave and then heal, then go back and fight some more, usually this allows my companion/follower to do some damage. the latest one i had to use this strategy for was the thieves quest one when you discover the leader is a bad guy. i would hit as many of the enemies with arrows as i could while he foughtthem hand to hand and then when they made him unconscious and turned on me i would run to another room till i was hidden again, took a breath and returned to the fray once more, usually by this time, the companion had healed and rejoiined me, so we repeated this process till the enemy were defeated.

Leave a comment:

• Rasputin
    replied
    got my second house now so when i get bored i rotate my follower between the two girls one from each house. only visit my wife to gather the shops takings ..

Level 28 now, finished the companions and mages guild quest lines and will probably go after the dark brother hood next till it is finished. Have done heaps of side quests so the game is very busy...

Leave a comment:

• Al B. Sure!
    replied
    I decked Lydia out with Dragon armor (the heavy variety; bone?) while I used light armor (either scale or glass, I forget. I think I made a set of both). I feel like I'm the only person who used light armor

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    If you explore the dwarf dungeon in this mountain city in the far west (don´t remember its name) you get enough dwarven metal to suit your needs (as long as you are willing to make multiple trips to carry the dwarven items home ... they´re rather heavy).
    Was enough for me to equip myself any Lydia all with dwarven weapons and armor, so that now we look like 2 dwarven centurions )

Leave a comment:

• Rasputin
    replied
    each to their own i guess.. lol I only get to play when hte kids arent with me and when the lovely princess lets me have some time off Upto level 19 so far, no sure how many houes been palying, I dont do much smithing as i havent found a lot of metal to use. Been following all the sub quests and avoiding the main on so far, love the game for the freedom it gives to pursue what ever type of play we like , oh and i palying on XBOX so no mods.

Leave a comment:

• N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Transmute is ****ing awesome, yes. But I just found grinding smithing and enchanting to be so boring that I didn't want to bother with it. I also was doing this before I downloaded the spend dragon souls for perks mod, and didn't want to use up my perks on things like double enchantment.
    I've got a shitton of gems that craft silver jewelry, and it's a pita to have to drop silver ore after every transmutation to gather enough ingots to craft those gems into jewelry.

Leave a comment:

• aadamjohnsons
    replied
    I have played skyrim game and it is my one of the most favorite Role playing game. It is very popular RPG and action games among most of gaming users.
    Last edited by aadamjohnsons; May 25, 2012, 02:12.

Leave a comment:

• Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Dragon souls for perks? And you went and gave yourself the perks on enchantment and smithing through cheating?

I bet you play on easy, too.

I will say, though, the hardest difficulty is an ungodly challenge. I had to play on the next highest.

Also, I still had at least 15 perks slots available. I hate commitment and only really spent them when I was in a situation where I needed a boost on something. I don't spend my leveling points in RPG's unless necessary except in games that force you to (such as Fallout).

Leave a comment:

• Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Transmute is ****ing awesome, yes. But I just found grinding smithing and enchanting to be so boring that I didn't want to bother with it. I also was doing this before I downloaded the spend dragon souls for perks mod, and didn't want to use up my perks on things like double enchantment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X