No announcement yet.

New Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that looked like a really sweet mod.

Any other combo mods like that?

I'm a CAG, so not into doing much to enjoy...hell another play-through of vanilla is fine with me.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• New Vegas Error Corrections is a massive combo mod. It doesn't include any big ticket mods like nvamp did, but I have a hard time not playing with it anymore.

Of course, your mileage may vary with some of the mod choices--if you don't want unlimited companions, for instance, you may not want to use the "Complete" version.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Don't listen to Guy.
        Fellout NV sucks, use Nevada Skies.
        WME is better than WMX.
        NVEC is obsoleted by Mission Mojave.
        FOOK and PN are too invasive for the first playthrough.
        For your second one I recommend AWOP and NV Bounties.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
          For your second one I recommend AWOP and NV Bounties.
          ^This
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• NV Bounties adds too much uberloot to the game.

MM does nothing to NVEC Complete, actually.

WME and WMX are pretty much interchangable, it's more a personal taste thing.

NVSkies is very good, but a more dramatic change from Fellout; I simply have a preference for the latter. Also seems to be more stable.

Comment

• NV Bounties has an option that has the uberloot 'malfunction' on death of the baddie.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Hmmm... I don't remember that. I wonder if that was added in after I had tried it.

Comment

• So where do you guy score all these mods, Nexus?

Also there is a NV bounties 2 there, better than one?

Based on everyone's recommendations, I'm thinking.

NV bounties 2,
                  AWOP,
                  NVskies (sorry Guy)
                  NVEC???
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• PN and/or FOOK.

Seriously. The cyberware component of PN alone is worthwhile, plus it adds a lot of other functionality to the game (ie, sprinting).

Also, even you don't use WME or WMX, you'd be foolish not to use The Weapon Mod Menu. It just makes modding weapons much more convenient and user-friendly.

EVE if you want better energy weapons visuals; doesn't really affect gameplay at all, just pretties it up a bit.

Comment

• NV Bounties 2 comes after 1, so install both (or 1 at first, then 2).

What Guy said. WME/WMX both highly recommended.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I could not get AWOP to run last night even if by itself.

Using Nexus mod manager, seemed easier that way. DL'ing all that was suggested, won't try to put to many together. Can't get WME to show the latest version.

Comment

• That's weird. Just reinstalled WME myself earlier this week.

Comment

• Ugh, FOOK won't finish Downloading, get hung at 97 F'in %.
                            Tried to start Project Nevada, but need some scripting add in for that to work (yeah don't include that in the mod).
                            Weapon Mod menu give me an error on install.

Is the map random? I don't remember starting where I am at, but it has been about 1.5 years since my 1st effort.

Comment

• Ahhh, yes. You need NVSE. Just search for it online, it is a tiny file and essential to almost every mod; for whatever reason, the authors don't want it packaged with mods.

No, map isn't random. You always start in Goodsprings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                PN and/or FOOK.

Seriously. The cyberware component of PN alone is worthwhile, plus it adds a lot of other functionality to the game (ie, sprinting).

Also, even you don't use WME or WMX, you'd be foolish not to use The Weapon Mod Menu. It just makes modding weapons much more convenient and user-friendly.

EVE if you want better energy weapons visuals; doesn't really affect gameplay at all, just pretties it up a bit.
                                Both sprint and bullet time are standalone mods. The only other thing in PN that is cools is the dynamic crosshair, but I'm using OHUD and have no crosshair at all. The game looks much better with no HUD.
                                Graffiti in a public toilet
                                Do not require skill or wit
                                Among the **** we all are poets
                                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X