No announcement yet.

What classic game should I play next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot about the NWN series. NWN2 was pretty god damned awesome too.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And there are some excellent modules/campaigns made by fans as well.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I played NWN 1 quite a bit before I started MMOs with Anarchy Online in the summer? of 2004.

I never got much into the OC, although I heard the expansion Campaigns were fun.

There were some amazing ones done by the community. My problem now with the game is that I am not use to the UI... so it is very difficult to want to play it.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't think I ever finished that game of NWN 1 I started, but funny I was thinking of starting a game of NWN 2 earlier today. Right now I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas, which is my favorite game of all time I think. Only problem is I played it so much I know all the quests by heart.

I was playing Star Wars: The Old Republic, but that game was starting to hurt my hand from playing it too much. Too much button mashing.

Comment

Wow, Dis sighting.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Fallout:NV is amazing. There's a couple of nice fan-made quests as well.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

According to me some of the amazing classic games are cannon fodder, Bombermaan, Cookie one and two, Dig dug, Frogger, Magical tree, Omega race, Pooyan, Rambo etc.

Comment

This thread has now been conclusively answered. For $10 you can get the modernized Baldur's Gate, probably THE best RPG story video game in history, this summer. New HD graphics, new user interface, new content to explore, new NPCs to meet, new classes to play... The original game had like 80 hours of game play time, then there are the two expansion packs (20-40 hours each), and now new material too so for $10 you can literally play hundreds of hours (you get it all for just $10). That's what I call a slam dunk.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X