New Fallout game announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fallout game announced

And it's being made by Obsidian Entertainment...the game company that was founded by the guys behind Fallout 2

Interesting that.

Very little known about it at the moment, just that it's not a sequel, but a new story in the Fallout universe, set in the Las Vegas area, which will offer the same "role-playing game experience" as Fallout 3. It is planned for sometime in 2010.

Fallout is on the move—a new entry in the post-apocalyptic RPG series has been …

Fallout New Vegas was announced moments ago during a Bethesda press conference in London.

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

They should make Fallout 3 not crash, first.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hopefully they can fix the gameplay flaws of Fallout 3. They did a pretty good job with KOTOR 2.
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        They should make Fallout 3 not crash, first.
        Seriously, since it's crashed.... uh... never! in the time I've played it.

Or are you playing the xbox version? Can't speak to that.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

It's the PC version, and it ****ing crashes constantly. Unplayable. Most I've been able to play it without a crash was 30 mins. But it's typically 10 mins or so.

Bought it off Steam.

Game is 100% patched to the latest version, drivers are the latest (8800 Ultra, SB X-Fi). It's not the drivers crashing, either. It's the game itself.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Never had mine crash either. Sorry, Ash.

But...

Hopefully they can fix the gameplay flaws of Fallout 3. They did a pretty good job with KOTOR 2.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Never had mine crash either. Sorry, Ash.

But...

Even with the unfinished ending it is still a good game.
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

You guys are probably playing on lower graphics/audio fidelity settings?

Comment

I had everything maxed out and I never experienced a crash.

Sucks to be you Asher.

Oh whats that? Oh, my computer also says it sucks to be your computer.
                  be free

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    You guys are probably playing on lower graphics/audio fidelity settings?
                    This is what I will try if I want to try to make it work once again.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
                      I had everything maxed out and I never experienced a crash.

Sucks to be you Asher.

Oh whats that? Oh, my computer also says it sucks to be your computer.
                      My computer's too fast, the game can't handle it.

[action=Asher]shrug.[/action]

Sucks to be them. I learned my lesson -- never buy PC games.

Comment

2 ironic stories:

1. Mine was pirated.
                        2. I had the money in my pocket ready to buy on the day of release. I pirated it because the distributor didn't distribute internationally, why should I be made to wait while reading how much fun others are having? **** that.
                        be free

Comment

I take it, that Obsidian != Bethesta (sp?) ? If so, they have nothing to do with Fallout3? Will this be Wasteland 2 ? (no, i didnt click the links )

Comment

It's never crashed for me. I think someone just enjoys moaning about pc games...

Comment

The remaining problems with Fallout 3 are all user error driven.

Comment

Working...
                              X