X Wing Alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarxis View Post
    Bah! I don't even have this game anymore..

(btw, double post)
    I have a cd case with games I played in college (high school was the day of the floppy... yes I'm old). I never throw anything away...

Sadly, I think XW:A is the only one of these games I got on CD. XW and TF and I think even XWvsTF was floppies only for me (And no, I don't have floppies... or a floppy drive ...)
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

WOW!

Talk about a throw back to almost ten years ago! I LOVED this series!

Comment

Want to break out your copy

Comment

Originally posted by Sarxis View Post
          XWA! Wow.. a throwback to the beginning of PC gaming for me (the whole X-Wing/TIE Fighter series actually). :sigh:

Yeah, I remember entering a cheat code where you could actually pilot a Super Star Destroyer. That thing couldn't turn for crap, but it sure had a lot of firepower

Shiplist.txt, change the SSD from non-flyable to flyable .

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
            Want to break out your copy
            I sold it for $5 in a garage sale a few years back (along with a few hundred other games). Went towards my upgrade fund.

Comment

Selling old games

I intend to keep my games forever, so I can show my grandchildren what good games are...

Comment

Okay, today (Saturday) I'll be online again and ready to host. Look for "Amazonian_Mage[at]yahoo[dot]com" on IM and we'll burn some space!
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                  I also flew around in a reckless and unprofessional manner and accidentally rammed Snoopy from behind. That was a little surprising too.
                  It would be a little more pleasant if he did that to you...

Great series BTW. It was one of my son's first computer games, and I got hooked on it. Of course I was never very good at it.
                  Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                  ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Working...
                  X