Lord of the Rings Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Even if you use the lowest graphics settings?
    You mean EVE or LOTRO?

I tried EVE, I could do limited amount of PVE.... sorta, and I could chat. But not really what I wanted.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I meant LotRO...
      while the highest graphics settings might be a little bit demanding (but also visually rewarding, especially at locations like Moria),
      I assume that the lowest graphics settings will allow even rather low end rigs to play LotRO
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yeah, it's a five year old game, so just about any computer can run it at the lowest settings.

The skirmish soldier on the landscape is limited by pricey tokens. So it's not the game changer I'd imagined it to be. It's good for fighting some of the rare landscape mobs.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5
          Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
          Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

and OS X

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Well, maybe running it through an emulator is the issue. Your specs are certainly sufficient for a PC to run it.

Comment

• It works.

Nice.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                X