No announcement yet.

Console Wars IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that were true Ming should win the pool then.

Comment

No, I wanted to start one though...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

So teh new PS3 commercial that's playing during teh Euro 2008 games. It features some racing game, some fighting game, and some cartoon-looking game. There's a rousing pre-battle-type speech in teh background. From what movie is it? I want to watch it now.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Gladiator?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            So teh new PS3 commercial that's playing during teh Euro 2008 games. It features some racing game, some fighting game, and some cartoon-looking game. There's a rousing pre-battle-type speech in teh background. From what movie is it? I want to watch it now.

The ps3 speech starts at about the 2:02 mark.

movie/play is Henry V.
            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Henry V the movie with Kenneth Brannagh is by the way...

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Henry V the movie with Kenneth Brannagh is by the way...
                  Yup Ken Brannagh

We few, we happy few...

SONY is really preparing for the showdown, eh
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I can pretty much do that speech from memory It even goes through my head with Ken's voice...

Comment

Found it

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                        I can pretty much do that speech from memory It even goes through my head with Ken's voice...
                        Can we make this the Branagh appreciation thread?

My favorite Branagh/Shakespeare/Hamlet speech:

"

Comment

Take it to off topic please. Snoopy you should know better.

Comment

Yorick

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                              Take it to off topic please. Snoopy you should know better.

off topic? Its so perfect for the position of SONY in the current console war.
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Yorick=Sony?
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X