No announcement yet.

Do NOT buy Age of Conan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you know what a Fanboy is DaShi.

I won't be renewing my account after my free month, the game is too lifeless for me to continue.
    be free

Comment

Yet another promising Funcom game launched prematurely, so everyone leaves it...

I still wait for a competently implemented Anarchy Online.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
        I don't think you know what a Fanboy is DaShi.

I won't be renewing my account after my free month, the game is too lifeless for me to continue.
        Well, I called this game. WoW killer indeed.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It still has potential to kill WoW, it just falls slightly short at the moment.

The dev's said they are dedicated to fixing it, and they do seem to be patching quite a fair bit quite fast. They have hired more programmers as well.
          be free

Comment

I seem to have heard all that somewhere before.

Comment

I will return to Vanguard, once it is fixed. Unless I die before, which is more likely.

And so far, the loss in my guild to AoC is zero. I'm not going to change this. Another friend (not in my guild) got AoC as secondary game, and returned after 2 weeks with a firm "meh".

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
                It still has potential to kill WoW, it just falls slightly short at the moment.
                No, it doesn't. It needed to come out very strong to even stand a chance.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Hi, uh, I've got a quick question and then I'll be out of everyone's way. Just want to clear up something minor here. Are, um, Asher and Vesayen, like, on the same side of the argument in this thread? That's it. Thanks.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Who is Asher?

COME GIVE ME A HUG.

Comment

I don't do hugs.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's an illusion. Asher unable to agree with anyone.

And AoC has already come out very strong, but like I said, not quite there yet. The hard part is done, the easy part will just require a few patches.
                        be free

Comment

Looks like the latest patch fixes quite a lot.
                          be free

Comment

They always do.

Comment

Have you played the game yet?
                              be free

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                                You don't understand AoC endgame. It centers around just staring at the breasts.
                                OK. I'm sold.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X