No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Gramps plays earlier in the evening Eastern, so its going to be tough, you are two hours behind for both of us.

And I aint staying up till 0100 local playing Guild wars any longer

But ya the weekend would be great if you can swing it.

I gave Gramps the lecture about Prophesies being very quest orientated in gaining skills, and the two other chapters being very do a quest that gives you more isk and skill points and buy your skills.

He said he was going to check out wiki tonight, what he should do is look up all the skills granting quests in Ascalon and we should knock those out for him. I need to do em for my Ele as well, the only reason I'm doing the retro n00b Fire Ele is to unlock skills. And to be a n00b with Gramps
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Con playing ele....

Just holler when you guys get up in the desert or THK or something and you need me to come monk it for ya.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I would enjoy us all getting together if time permits.

Just need to remember I have limited use of left wrist, I have my keyboard propped at a certain angle and as long as I only use a few keys can function fairly well, until pain sets in from overdoing it

Oh, I was warned (auto warning message) that I was playing three straight hours and needed to take a break, will they boot me or just posting that to try to scare people from servers?

Thanks

GT
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• You get a notice every hour. It won't boot you. "Please take a break" pops up every hour after #3.

And, as it's generally recommended for health concerns to take that break, it might even be there to help mitigate potential lawsuits.

I might be able to get on 'early' one day if the boss is home. But my playtime is usually after 11PM for you east coast wierdos.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
            Con playing ele....

Just holler when you guys get up in the desert or THK or something and you need me to come monk it for ya.
            There just aint much that can go wrong when you are level 12, and still in Ascalon
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
              I would enjoy us all getting together if time permits.

Just need to remember I have limited use of left wrist, I have my keyboard propped at a certain angle and as long as I only use a few keys can function fairly well, until pain sets in from overdoing it

Oh, I was warned (auto warning message) that I was playing three straight hours and needed to take a break, will they boot me or just posting that to try to scare people from servers?

Thanks

GT
              Gramps if you need a break just let us know, its not like we have to play, UnO and I have been playing for 3 years

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25

Gramps if you need a break just let us know, its not like we have to play, UnO and I have been playing for 3 years
                Thanks

I can usually tell once into it how my hand is coping

Rock on gents, rock on!

Comment

• What did you do to your hand, anyway?

I had a HELL of a time when I dislocated my thumb. That hurt FOREVER when trying to use a mouse.

but, since I was stung by a pepsis wasp about a year ago in that arm, have had no pain since.
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

What did you do to your hand, anyway?

I had a HELL of a time when I dislocated my thumb. That hurt FOREVER when trying to use a mouse.

but, since I was stung by a pepsis wasp about a year ago in that arm, have had no pain since.

March 2006, had a pretty bad accident, got rear ended, bottomline, one spine surgery, 3 wrist surgeries, now had 11 screws, a metal plate and a bone graft last surgery..salvage operation basically

But I am improving each day

Comment

• I am gonna give it a shot in a few moments, this is a great game, cant let it go

Comment

What did you do to your hand, anyway?

Ya that was big news around here UnO, even I knew about it

Comment

• Ill try and be on in a hour or so Gramps, I need to go for my nightly walk and then take care of a thing or two.

Work on any skills granting quests you can find for both warrior and monk.

Comment

Ill try and be on in a hour or so Gramps, I need to go for my nightly walk and then take care of a thing or two.

Work on any skills granting quests you can find for both warrior and monk.
                            Funny thing Uno..[my version as I remember]con told me to type/bloodyhellscream and charge[/dpnt think it happened the way i remember]

i thought he said it would give me divine interbvention powers for monk

turns out i got divine intervention ok, killed my sorry @r$e..

Comment

• Gramps is a true blue wammo. We were in that second mission where you have to bring the peices and assemble the trebuchet, I couldn't find that bolt they add, after you bring the three peices, there was a wreckage below by that huge group of Charr and I figured if we took it slow we could zap em.

The Monk Hench went down

The Ranger hench went down.

Gramps goes charging AFTER the monk is done in true Leeroy Jenkins fashion. It was a fricking classic Wammo move

I was laughing so hard, I almost didn't get away in time. I did however and healed up and after about 5 passes I Nuked em all, and rezzed the monk. Then we finished including the bonus.

It was fricking hilarious

I miss the early days of this game

Comment

Ya that was big news around here UnO, even I knew about it
                                Then they shoulda posted it in a forum that actually MATTERS.

Site feedback. pfft. WHO reads THAT?
                                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                                X