No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you are going to have to figure out "heroes".

They are sort of like henchman but you always have them, and can customize there weapons, attributes, and skills.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
      Now you are going to have to figure out "heroes".

They are sort of like henchman but you always have them, and can customize there weapons, attributes, and skills.
      Yeah..but not as interested in his character...I shall think of it more..may re-choose another..

Just didnt interest me that much

I may go with Assassin..maybe or just gut it out for more time..
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Yeah...Dervish really need some later skills to be truly impactfull.

Paragons are interesting, but were getting neutered into oblivion when I was last active. Not sure what updates have all done to em.

Assassins are glass cannons. Just warning you. (till you get whatever that PVE skill is that essentially gives them warrior armor and defeats the purpose of the whole class...)

I'm in and out today. Working on the house and Halloween in between puttering around letting GW load up the larger areas since I had to reinstall.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
          Yeah...Dervish really need some later skills to be truly impactfull.

Paragons are interesting, but were getting neutered into oblivion when I was last active. Not sure what updates have all done to em.

Assassins are glass cannons. Just warning you. (till you get whatever that PVE skill is that essentially gives them warrior armor and defeats the purpose of the whole class...)

I'm in and out today. Working on the house and Halloween in between puttering around letting GW load up the larger areas since I had to reinstall.
          Thanks

This confirms to me what I quickly observed...

I am about ready to get the cooking started, already did prep like setting table,making sweet tea and marinating the chicken....

Looking forward to more playing though....

Comment

• In the Newer chapter you got two new class each

Factions:

Ritualist
            Assassin

Nightfall:
            paragon
            Dervish

The Ritualist and the Paragon are much better at group buffing.

The assassin and Dervish are much better at buffing themselves.

I don't know how well Assassins are thought about now adays but everypone hated them in groups when they first came out. And it was impossible to get them into groups. A friend of UnO's, and mine (Merrial) started a an Assasin in Factions right after it came out, and quite frankly the only reason he finished the chapter is because I (and I think UnO) did most of the grouping with him. And he wasn't that bad at playing the class either.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Im training another pet right now, but Ill try and be on by 830 tonight Gramps.

Lets get your warrior hooked up while we are both on, then after that Im game for anything.

Comment

Im training another pet right now, but Ill try and be on by 830 tonight Gramps.

Lets get your warrior hooked up while we are both on, then after that Im game for anything.
                Thanks

I should be imn good shape by then

we normally eat and then a couple hours of family fellowship

the boys need to be home for bed plus our oldest is in Kindergarten..wow, time flies by brother...

Hard to believe 9 more months..I pop 50..life is really picking up speed

Comment

In the Newer chapter you got two new class each

Factions:

Ritualist
                  Assassin

Nightfall:
                  paragon
                  Dervish

The Ritualist and the Paragon are much better at group buffing.

The assassin and Dervish are much better at buffing themselves.

I don't know how well Assassins are thought about now adays but everypone hated them in groups when they first came out. And it was impossible to get them into groups. A friend of UnO's, and mine (Merrial) started a an Assasin in Factions right after it came out, and quite frankly the only reason he finished the chapter is because I (and I think UnO) did most of the grouping with him. And he wasn't that bad at playing the class either.
                  Good thought processing material, again, I tend to not want to go with a bad feeling, heck, I have 8 slots, not like its a bullet, once fired its history I can allways just continue to try

and again, i do appreciate the help all

lol...last night I saw this cute chick following me..so i went away from most everyone and sure enogh, she wanted sum of old papa bear well..er..actually it was a very decent individual here, but didnt know that until after we hooked up

Thanks daShi for being a great help!

Gramps

Comment

• Headed that way in 5 minutes....

GT

Comment

• Gramps is stylin' in his new armor.

Con on the left, and UnO on the right.

Comment

Gramps is stylin' in his new armor.

Con on the left, and UnO on the right.

Gracias...

Just need to add my WarFace!!

Arghhhh!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry I couldn't stick around longer. I was busy messing around with Fred in the back yard.
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I answered some more questions and we called it a night.

Comment

• Gramps

I got thinking about your axe vs sword question. Its been a while since I have played so I had to look this up.

You will get more non critical DPS from a sword, but you will get more critical DPS from an Axe.

Think of a sword as slow steady DPS, and an Axe as having Peaks and valleys of DPS.

DPS = damage per second.

I prefered having more critical attacks so I use mainly axes.

The other thing to check out is collector weapons (vice aiting for a dropped weapon), there are some very nice collector weapons in this game.

Comment

• Speaking of collector weapons, here are the ones in Old Ascalon:

Comment

Working...
                                X