No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't see you online tonight Con - assumed something better came up - just as well I wasn't able to play that long myself tonight (about 60 min at most).

Well it turns out that for some odd reason - GW showed that I had reached Lion's Arch - but didn't allow me to teleport there. So I got a full set of henchies and made the run (only wiped once, though the healer hench died 5 times lol).

As for the heroes, it looks like that might be a problem - it seems there is only 1 hero in Tyria and he's a necromancer (I can't get NOX as I dont have Factions ) - the bulk of them are in Elona - so I tried the quest to get there and failed multiple times - seems very hard to do with a lvl 12 wammo and only lvl 10 henchies. I see from the guild wars wiki that EOTN is the other option, but it seems I would need to do some more quests to get some of those.

Hoping to get back to it on Tues or Wed night.
    Last edited by Sharpe; October 25, 2009, 22:35.

Comment

• Ya Im sorry d00d, my kids and I were doing a football marathon yesterday, and I completely forgot until my drive in this morning. When I said to myself, "crap I forgot about Sharpe!"

Ill try again on wednesday. I can probably get you the Necro in LA, and do the quest in Kamadan. It would be one of my level 20's and my heros, and you.

I dunno why the LA thing didn't work. Thats odd. I have never heard of that before.......

And PM me your email. GK wants to get a hold of you, but had some computer issues so he lost a lot of data.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Congrats UnOrthOdOx! Also, the grand prize winner was ****e.
        Last edited by DaShi; October 30, 2009, 19:15.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Congrats UnOrthOdOx! Also, the grand prize winner was ****e.

Um....anyone want the minipet?

Oh, and can someone get me a bunch of screenies of LA merchant's row before the Halloween festivities end?
          Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; October 31, 2009, 00:22.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Why don't you want the minipet?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Ya Ill get you some screenies, you want the LA merchants?

jpg's?

Hell Ill take the minipet. Did you actually win the contest this year? If so thats cool as he11! and FINALLY
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Yep second place. Congrats man!

The first place winner was kind of crap, although if she would have been naked, I would have voted for her

Comment

• IMO, the cardboard flesh golem should have won.

Yes, LA merchants in their spiderwebs.

You might have to pretend to be me, con. (I'll ask if you can pick it up for me, officially) They won't be ready for "at least a week", and then they will need to be traded to me by Arena.net staff personally, which I'ld need to schedule specific dates and times...all sounds like a pain in the ass.

@ DaShi: The only thing I might do with the thing is slap it in my hall of monuments. Haven't played in a year, no true desire to start up again, and I found the pets a worthless waste of inventory to begin with.
                  Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; October 31, 2009, 09:41.
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• OK UnO, you'll have to send me your log in info. And let me know where or how, I am to find about about this stuff.

My kid is doing the Halloween presents this weekend on both my toon and his, so I should get a chance to get some pictures,

PM me your email addy

Is it still the sirulias one?

Comment

• SirUlias Gmail

Well, see, they don't have MY login info, I could tell them I'm one of your characters, for instance. I got this official form I have to fill out and return to them with all that info and 3 dates and times I can meet with them.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx View Post
                        SirUlias Gmail

Well, see, they don't have MY login info, I could tell them I'm one of your characters, for instance. I got this official form I have to fill out and return to them with all that info and 3 dates and times I can meet with them.
                        Use Aranarth Elessar

Comment

• I have requested they allow you to pick up in my stead. We'll see.
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Is that one of your kids in charge of ARR now? WTF?
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• No its Sharpe

And I have no idea how it happened. He said he was playing, I logged into Uber's old account (my second) which was the Guild leader, and Sharpe was in charge.
                              He had no idea how he got to be guild leader. I told him if he went inactive to make you or I Guild Leader because we both had quite a bit of cash invested in our Guild hall.

Comment

• I checked this morning, Sharpe made me Guild Leader again.

I also checked Sharpes history, and Guild Wars "automatically" made him Guild Leader when he logge in. Maybe thats some sort of new failsafe in case your Guild Leader Disappears. I don't think I had logged in for several months on that account when Sharpe logged in , and auto promoted him to GL.

By the way Sharpe give me some notice when you plan on being on. I usually don't log in much unless I have a play date.

Comment

Working...
                                X