• Show
Clear All

• I think I shall try some Guild Wars tonight

If anybody is around

Grandpa "freakin like leroy Jenkins" Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I missed you by 41 minutes
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 10 month bump

Been playing a fair bit of Prophecies recently (trying to get my money's worth out of it at least).

Working on my warrior/monk (I know really boring and not unique combo ) Got him to Lvl 10 and up to Piken Square - think I've done nearly everything there but 2 quests and everything behind there. Been trying to get those 2 quests done (some ashes quest and a Charr boss to kill) and get through to Grendish Courthouse, but that feels like a really long run (feel free to laugh if that is a really short run compared to others). Haven't done any missions yet. Ultimately want to see if I can get him to Lion's Arch but we'll see...

Comment

• I thought you were addicted to WoW again, at least I heard that rumor from GK.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I thought you were addicted to WoW again, at least I heard that rumor from GK.
            When the Lich King expansion was released last Nov - yeah I played a lot of WoW, but not recently. I'm on a long break - maybe I'll think about coming back to WoW at Christmas for a month or the next expansion next year - but right now, WoW is really too repetitive and way too elitist for my liking right now (runs are easier now but people want you to be massively overgeared for many runs - it would be like requiring level 20's for pre-searing in GWP).

Plus I don't want to spend $13-15 per month on it and I have a lot of other games that I want to get my money's worth on that I haven't spent enough time on (or haven't been able to play until I got my new computer) - Guild Wars Prophecies being the first one as it is the only other online game I have.

Comment

• Let's see Asuran Cosplay crap top this...

Still needs a few finishing touches.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Nice

Comment

• Slotted, corregated tubing for the fog. 700W fog machine, both blend in fairly well from the front.

I'm going to be adding to the scene as a whole tomorrow for the contest, and I'm not 100% sold on the green flood lighting, might break out my torches and/or firepits (yes, there are now multiple...), as they would fit the Charr well.

One thing about Froggy's is it can sure mess with autofocus...

So, I broke out my ye olde manual.

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharpe View Post
                    When the Lich King expansion was released last Nov - yeah I played a lot of WoW, but not recently. I'm on a long break - maybe I'll think about coming back to WoW at Christmas for a month or the next expansion next year - but right now, WoW is really too repetitive and way too elitist for my liking right now (runs are easier now but people want you to be massively overgeared for many runs - it would be like requiring level 20's for pre-searing in GWP).

Plus I don't want to spend $13-15 per month on it and I have a lot of other games that I want to get my money's worth on that I haven't spent enough time on (or haven't been able to play until I got my new computer) - Guild Wars Prophecies being the first one as it is the only other online game I have.
                    So are you playing on a regular basis now?

Is there a certain night a week you do play?

I have a level 11 or 12 Ele very early in the Prophesies campaign, I could tool around with you, or pull in a Canthan or Nightfall toon post LA if thats where you are.

Lemme know.

Comment

• So are you playing on a regular basis now?

Is there a certain night a week you do play?

I have a level 11 or 12 Ele very early in the Prophesies campaign, I could tool around with you, or pull in a Canthan or Nightfall toon post LA if thats where you are.

Lemme know.
                      I haven't been able to play much at all in the past 2 weeks due to "renovations" in the room the gaming computer is in (get major headaches with paint). So I have been stuck using a computer that can mostly play games that are about double digits in age . Hoping to get back to it by this weekend maybe. I usually only played 2 days a week for about 2 hours at a time - normally Friday was one of those days.

My warrior is about level 11 now - currently in Yak's Bend - I got stuck there as it took me a while to find the path to the next outpost area - kept ending up in that horrible Borlis pass area. Still haven't done any missions yet - all quests so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharpe View Post
                        I haven't been able to play much at all in the past 2 weeks due to "renovations" in the room the gaming computer is in (get major headaches with paint). So I have been stuck using a computer that can mostly play games that are about double digits in age . Hoping to get back to it by this weekend maybe. I usually only played 2 days a week for about 2 hours at a time - normally Friday was one of those days.

My warrior is about level 11 now - currently in Yak's Bend - I got stuck there as it took me a while to find the path to the next outpost area - kept ending up in that horrible Borlis pass area. Still haven't done any missions yet - all quests so far
                        Alright Ill look for you this Friday, about what time do you usually get on?

Add Aranarth Elessar to your friends list.

I can get you thru the first couple of mission. You really should do those. The skill points are important.

Comment

• Alright Ill look for you this Friday, about what time do you usually get on?

Add Aranarth Elessar to your friends list.

I can get you thru the first couple of mission. You really should do those. The skill points are important.
                          Usually after supper - which normally finishes up around 7pm (Eastern that is).

Comment

• That might be a tad early for me, Ill try and be on by around 8PM

Comment

• God Im beginning to hate coming here, everytime I open this site up I get some stupid advertisement pop up.

Anyway Sharpe you may want to PU some Heros on that wammo now that i got you to LA. We can start training them up as we move forward.

And Gramps how is the wrist? Sharpe and I are going to try and play a couple times a week, and we are right about where you left off. Mission wise anyway.

You wanna join in?

Comment

• Oh and I asked GK to send you an email Sharpe, I told him your were asking about him last night,

Comment

Working...
                                X