No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I read yesterday in that pre sear stuff that you need to be level 3.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Gramps, Tuberski, do you guys still plan on playing? I haven't seen you around for almost a week.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
        Gramps, Tuberski, do you guys still plan on playing? I haven't seen you around for almost a week.
        Yeah, I am in the middle of a run on the banks sort of bid season

Crazy hours

I am also helping another area (I have 6 counties I am in charge of, 46 people 3 Facilities) and he has been out of commission so am trying to help his workload as well

Freaking price war on concrete right now, been long days, so when I do get on, its been for like 1-2 hour sessions sporadic appearances.

The time shall soon come when I can once again..Leeeee-ROY!!! Jenkins the CHARR

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Yeah...you should all know I'm not around till November at this point.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• OK Gramps. I just wanted to make sure everything was OK.

Let me know when things settle down. I don't log in at night unless I know someone else is playing. or at least every night. I sometimes just log in and screw around.

But if I know you guys are playing, Ill log in.

@ UnO, yep I know you are dead to Guild Wars till at least sometime next week. Its a noble reason though so carry on

Comment

• I been under the weather for 3 days, justchilling today, may be around to play some Guild wars, if anyone else is, post here and maybe we can hook up

Gramps

Comment

• Ill check this evening Gramps, Im about to eat dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                  Ill check this evening Gramps, Im about to eat dinner.
                  I been battling a sinus infection/upper respiratory something or other for over a week, gonna break down and get some meds after visiting doctor.

That being said, look forward in coming days to whooping on some Charr...

Thanks for all your mentoring

Comment

• NP

Im going to farm some Halloween items with the 13 yr old right now.

Comment

• Halloween?

Any good hats this year?

And...can they be afk'd?
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• All Ive gotten so far is Candy Corn and some booze.

Comment

• Got around 60 or 70 trick or treat bags total, and one of the Zombie Masks, which was OK, but no big deal.

On further news all the kids logged on over the weekend and the 17 yr old and 13 yr old decided to finish the Nightfall Storyline, so I was in Vabbi for about 4 hours over the weekend.

Comment

• I'm just patiently awaiting the art contest announcement that was supposed to happen today...
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• :fingerscrossed:

Remember you promised me some loot if you dont want it

Comment

• I may have some time this evening, will try to see if anyone is around later.

Post here if you think you will, Im finishing up at work now, perhaps in another 3 hours will have some time.

Gramps

Comment

Working...
                                X