Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Hehe, I've forgotten more about GW than you will ever know.
    Exactly which is why I put you back into a n00b status, thanks for confirming

Great Comic Gramps, where did that come from?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25

Exactly which is why I put you back into a n00b status, thanks for confirming

Great Comic Gramps, where did that come from?
      The same place I get 90% of all images..GOOGLE

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

From his posts on the first couple of pages I think maybe he has a problem with communication.
        Why? Because I didn't know what "instanced" meant in the context you used it?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• They assume we're all Everquest/WOW veterans.

GW is the ONLY MMO I've played, personally (and it will remain that way unless others drop the monthly fee as well)

Anywho, I recall those cartoons. Healbot is night and day better, though.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

ACK!
            Juts tell Spikey to "sod off", he actually likes that

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

ACK!
              No, but a good communicator would have asked for a clarification around the meaning, rather than posting gibberish.

Comment

• You must admit however that being a good communicator is definately not a prerequisite for posting at Poly................

Comment

• I think you mean 'definitely'.

Comment

I think you mean 'definitely'.
                    Excellent case in point

Comment

No, but a good communicator would have asked for a clarification around the meaning, rather than posting gibberish.
                      No, when I asked my question, a good communicator would have said yes.

It was a yes/no question.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• pwned!

Comment

• Well, the roof is fixed, and we're supposed to get snow all weekend. I do have a lot of things to get done in the garage, so if I'm around, it'll probably be for farming those double Luxon faction points.
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                            They assume we're all Everquest/WOW veterans.

GW is the ONLY MMO I've played, personally (and it will remain that way unless others drop the monthly fee as well)

Anywho, I recall those cartoons. Healbot is night and day better, though.
                            GO HEALBOT!
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                              Well, the roof is fixed, and we're supposed to get snow all weekend. I do have a lot of things to get done in the garage, so if I'm around, it'll probably be for farming those double Luxon faction points.
                              Ive got a Polycast to do on Sunday (I finally let DanQ twist my arm), but after that Im pretty free.

If you know ahead of time you maybe on let me know.

Comment

No, when I asked my question, a good communicator would have said yes.

It was a yes/no question.

ACK!
                                Looks like you have difficulty reading as well.

Originally posted by Tuberski
                                So, GuildWars is free online play?

ACK!
                                Originally posted by DrSpike
                                Yes, using an 8 person instanced model.

Comment

Working...
                                X