No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my Rit ran over to Ascalon, and around about half the towns over there. So, I should be able to hook up with you guys on a character that hasn't done those missions previously now.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• See if you can hook Gramps up over the weekend. I have to go to Cincinatti with my kids Marching Band, so I may not be around much.

Dont make it TOO easy on him. I could take my level 12 ele plus level 15 heros all with level 20 pets, and I could basically afk all the missions for him. BUT thats going to teach him some bad habits.

I usually take the ele , his warrior and a healer and archer henchie. That way I can nuke but don't overkill the healing or the rest of the damage dealers.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• What do you mean?

You know how DIFFICULT my rit tends to make things...
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• OK good, you got the idea
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Been a tough week and bad day at the office

I intend if am still awake, to preside over charr kickin tonight
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Sounds good, not sure if Ill be on or not, I need to get ready for the weekend, we leave tomorrow, and I won't be back till sunday night.

Comment

• Hmmm...now I think about it Nemo has some REALLY special skills that are SUPER effective vs Charr thanks to EOTN and a maxed out ebon vanguard title....

You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Con, I redid with my posses the quest where you seek out and find the charr main battle force outside the North Wall, it was neat!

I actually am a bit sleepy and just went looking for some practice and loot (gold,weapons an such)

I also thqank you Uno for sharing I will certainly need lots of crafting materials down the road

Ok, went to Wiki and found a semi-answer to a question I have:

I have manyn items that are "Quest", trying to fugure out what i should do, for now have room, but guess I shoul write them down and when a quest needs tthem, load them into my bags to carry

In addition, I have 17 scorched lodestones, Wiki states only elementists need them, should I sell them to a merchant?

I have no intention on being an elemtist.

Thanks for the continued help folks!

Later

Gramps

Comment

• Unless con wants em on his ele (doubtful) yes, sell them.

"Quest" items...hmm, tell me what they are and I might recall where they go. I'm guessing most likely candidate is the bonus for that wall mission.

You typically don't get quest items unless someone in your group has the quest that needs em, specifically because it's annoying to store them just in case you might need it someday somewhere. And GW is typically about avoiding annoyances.
                      Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; October 3, 2008, 23:51.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• 2 shimmering scales

1 beautiful feather

I also have:

3 Dwarven Ale??

2 scorched seeds

1 divine symbol

1 inscribed chakram

6 bottles of Juniberry Gin

1 storm Artifact (Purple)

2 Vials of yellow dye

1 Vial Silver Dye

Peace!

Comment

• Na sell the scorched Lodestones, this Ele already had end game armor from Droknar's Forge, and a decent weapon.

Your focus right now should be iron ingots.

Comment

• Keep the feather, thats a crafting material...

Keep the dye if you think you want to use it someday, if not sell to the dye trader.

Gin and Dwarven Ale can be used to get drunk, really. Its also used to get titles for being drunk believe it or not.

The rest of the stuff sell. The scorched seeds can be traded for another axe that doesn't have as good of stats as you have right now.

And that all Ascalon stuff, you won't get a better collector weapon till the Shiverpeaks, and then the drops are different. So sell em.

Comment

• No, a BEAUTIFUL feather. That's for a wedding or something pre-sear, I believe.

Same with the scales. IIRC

They are among the possible gifts to find for that stupid quest. (man I hate pre-sear...)

I gave you the gin an ale to go get sloshed with.

Hey, since you guys are paying more attention to GW than me, let me know when they announce the art contest, eh?
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Ya OK on the contest

Feathers aren't until factions, correct? So that must be the beautiful Feather.

If its worth zero, Gramps, dump it, its a presear thing like UnO said.

Comment

Working...
                                X