No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He might have deleted it to make room for the armor.

It was just some non-max FDS I happened to have in my inventory along with the rest of the junk I hadn't sold yet whenever I last played.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• OH! OH!

An FDS!

he could have been an FDS warrior!

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
        OH! OH!

An FDS!

he could have been an FDS warrior!

FDS?

Frickin Dumb $h!t/stuff/sword?

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
          He might have deleted it to make room for the armor.

It was just some non-max FDS I happened to have in my inventory along with the rest of the junk I hadn't sold yet whenever I last played.
          Thats a possibility....I too had some awesome 4-7 area damage weapons

Those got tossed

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

FDS?

Frickin Dumb $h!t/stuff/sword?

Fiery Dragon Sword.

Prince Rurik's sword.

A Fiery Dragon Sword WAMMO is about as stereotypical n00b as it gets.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Fiery Dragon Sword.

Prince Rurik's sword.

A Fiery Dragon Sword WAMMO is about as stereotypical n00b as it gets.
              I'm with ya!

Rogue Spear when Urban Ops came out had lots of Mods, No0b guns, like machine gun grenage launchers, exposed the maker for the no0b they were

Comment

• Well, see, the thing with GW is that equipment don't mean anything.

Seriously.

Everyone's equipment will have the same stats, it's all looks. So, n00b just because of it's looks, not because it was overpowered by any stretch of the imagination.

Guild wars is about your skills, both in terms of playing and in terms of the actual skills in the game. NOT about who has better equipment or spent more gold.
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Well, see, the thing with GW is that equipment don't mean anything.

Seriously.

Everyone's equipment will have the same stats, it's all looks. So, n00b just because of it's looks, not because it was overpowered by any stretch of the imagination.

Guild wars is about your skills, both in terms of playing and in terms of the actual skills in the game. NOT about who has better equipment or spent more gold.
                  I shall save that trinket of knowledge in my chest for safe keeping

Comment

• Sorry, going back, but axe is better for PvE as a lot of the sword skills are slow burners and the elites aren't as good. Hammers are for knockdown, which most of the time isn't necessary in PvE.

With axe you have one 5E AOE attack with low cooldown and some good elites. You also have some good armour ignoring damage skills for harder opponents.

Comment

• I went it alone tonight and found the face of horror, it is located in The Regent Valley Area

Them low skum suckers dont doble team...nope..them bait ya..and sircle you..and from all angles

Cant wait to get a better weapon than a two handled Hammer

But have learned to fight battles galore against 3-5 of them..and slowly picking em apart

Oh and please dont get mad Con I thought you said i could use some guys NPH???..I didnt know how to access them but just found them in Guild area...

I apologize if they cost a lot and if they die..i will make it up somehow..but do think you said it was ok??

(Easier to ask forgiveness than permission, eh?)

Im learning lots..lots of bugs and such out here...

This is so cool a freaking game!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Thats a possibility....I too had some awesome 4-7 area damage weapons

Those got tossed
                        Guild wars is a game of making various choices. Pick and choose what you keep, the rest of it sell to a vendor or slavage it until you got a full stack of 250 materials in your materials storage in your Xunlai storage chest.

i wish I had a gold peice for every below max stats FDS I have fouind over the years in Prophesies............

But I vendored them when I got a max stat sword.
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Ill log in , in a couple of minutes and do the hecnhmen lesson again, I showed you them last night Gramps

Comment

• And that Ele, I have had forever and never did anything with is going to be a classic n00b fire ele, until I get to maguma at least. Im going to do the whole retro back to when I was a n00b thing with Gramps

Comment

• Hey Gramps do you like this axe?

I also got a Purple AC 10 sheild for you requires tactics 3.

Comment

• And the sheild

Comment

Working...
                                X