No announcement yet.

What video card do you currently own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8600GS in my laptop, 7600GT overclocked in my desktop. Happy with both tbh, good enough for CIV and WiC on low graphics which is all I ever play on.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Yays, I got the biggest number in this thread so far: Radeon 9200
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I still have a 9800 Pro somewhere.

Comment

My 9800 Pro is in the stack of replaced but still good hardware I keep. My old ti4200 is there, as is my Sound Blaster Live! card, my old Diamond Viper V770 Ultra, and my ancient Diamond Fire GL1000 Pro card from back in 1999. But I don't use any of these anymore.
          Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Mine cost me £300. It is now worth about 300 pence.

Comment

I would argue that a Diamond Viper V770 Ultra has never been 'good' by any reasonable definition...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Hey, I got a free Diamond Viper V770 in exchange for me reviewing it on SidGames.com back in the day.

It was good!
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

6600 GT. It has served me well. I've thought about a 8800 GT but I'm probably (horror of horrors) going to get a console instead.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

NVidia GE Force 9800GTX (512 MB)

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                      6600 GT. It has served me well. I've thought about a 8800 GT but I'm probably (horror of horrors) going to get a console instead.
                      Nothing wrong with that. Though you could get both.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        Hey, I got a free Diamond Viper V770 in exchange for me reviewing it on SidGames.com back in the day.

It was good!
                        I'd say anything was good to get a free one... but not a Diamond card.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                        X