Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I don't know if anybody is interested in the upcoming SSBB for the Wii, but as it apparently just came out in Japan, here is the purported full 35 character roster (37 including Sheik and Zero Suit Samus).

Mario
    Luigi
    Peach
    Bowser
    Donkey Kong
    Diddy Kong
    Yoshi
    Wario
    Link
    Zelda/Sheik
    Ganondorf
    Toon Link
    Samus/Zero Suit Samus
    Pit
    Ice Climbers
    R.O.B.
    Kirby
    Meta Knight
    King Dedede
    Pikmin and Olimar
    Fox
    Falco
    Wolf
    Captain Falcon
    Pikachu
    Pokemon Trainer
    Lucario
    Jigglypuff
    Marth
    Ike
    Ness
    Lucas
    Mr. Game and Watch
    Snake
    Sonic
    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Kirby

Ice Climbers

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Actually, I never played teh GC version, so I don't know if Ice Climbers were in that one.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
        Actually, I never played teh GC version, so I don't know if Ice Climbers were in that one.
        Yeah they were. (Alexander shudders)

The Wii is the first Niintendo system I've owned since the original NES, but did I play SSB Melee for the GC over at my inlaws'.

"God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Originally posted by Alexander I
          Falco
          Rock me Amadeus
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Samus
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
              Samus
              Her latest incarnation:

Comment

Olimar & Pikmin!
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  They were. They're annoyingly good if the player knows how to use them.

Comment

goes without saying that its a must have game.

supposedly they single player has been beefed up quite a bit. there are some fantastic shots floating around of a smb world 1-1 dusty and crumbling.

edit:

Last edited by asleepathewheel; February 1, 2008, 00:17.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                      goes without saying that its a must have game.
                      Yeah, it seems to be the must-have game for the Wii. Even the guys at the stores say things like "Don't buy that game; pre-order Smash Bros. instead."

Comment

Re: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Originally posted by Nostromo
                        Rock me Amadeus
                        Er war Superstar, Er war populär...

Comment

I could only win if I used kirby
                          "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                            I could only win if I used kirby
                            But now there is also...

Meta Knight!

Comment

Snake
                              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
                              X