Hellgate: London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MosesPresley
    The creatures you fight are a little disappointing, but I'm still low level. Maybe they get more interesting at higher levels. Level design is uninspired, but I did play one that was really cool.

It was in a dungeon with a central well or shaft with a spiral staircase that wound down around it to other chambers. That made for some interesting fighting.
    Most locations are randomly created so I'm not surprised the level design is uninspired.
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Well, i got a beta invite. But I don't have time to get involved. So, I will post the link below. This is only good for one account, so first come, first served.

Comment

It hemorrhages memory at an amazing rate and is scheduled to release at the end of the month. I'm sure this will end well.

They also force their subscribers to look at ads
        I changed my signature

Comment

The demo sucked. They disabled DX9, and I'm assuming since I can't run DX10 the game won't run well on my computer, I have to lower the settings so low that it looks like a 1998 game.

The levels are crap and the fighting styles are boring.

The interface is also a nuisance, I can't for the life of me tell which armor I am wearing and which one I am not when looking at the details. The details are also quite hard to read, there's no hierarchy system.
          be free

Comment

Seconded, the demo blows. Not only does it have some UI issues but the amount of time it takes to download it, install it, then uninstall it is longer than you will likely take to beat the demo.
            Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Working...
            X