This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lord of the mark
    They didnt mention it in passing - they put the factoid at the top of their press release.
    Why do you have to make every conversation so boring and trivial? It's an amazing trait.

Nobody cares to discuss dramatic breakdowns of Harry Potter sales. I can virtually guarantee you that you are the only one interested, and even then, bring it up in the OTF.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

This is because B3D is full of intelligent people who tend not to dwell on insignificant points of PR.
      No they were quite interested in the comparison, they just didnt examine MS's figures closely.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Here you go LOTM: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=170578
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• intelligent people who tend not to dwell on insignificant points of PR.
          Originally posted by lord of the mark
          they just didnt examine MS's figures closely.

Comment

• For the love of g-d, lotm, take it to another thread.

Comment

• Unfortunately I didn't play more tonight as I was out until now. Having said that I didn't really miss playing.

Comment

• All these people that are playing Halo and whining about it are making me sick, just be thankful your 360 isn't in Texas .
                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Over 500 posts... start a new one
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X