Railroad Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    Once you build a train you can't switch tracks so you end up with a freaking nightmare of a bottleneck

That was my biggest gripe and its a BIGGIE

GT
    This really is not a big problem if you plan carefully before laying down tracks. The only times my trains got stuck was when I did something stupid. Use parallel tracks. Keep your paths as simple as possible. Avoid merging tracks. It is possible to give each train it's own set of tracks where you never have to merge tracks at all. If trains don't share tracks, then they will never get stuck. Giving each train it's own set of tracks will eliminate waiting, making your trains very efficient and give you more $$.
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Working...
    X