Wii Friend Code Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Friend Code Question

Does each Wii have a single friend code, or are there unique friend codes for each game (a la the DS)?

Friend codes are different from Wii numbers, right?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Each online game has its own friend code. They're longer than most serial numbers. Retarded.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How many games currently allow online multiplayer play?

Stupid client wants a slide explaining multiplayer gaming on the Wii
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

WTF kind of work do you do? Are you some kind of personal secretary?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          WTF kind of work do you do? Are you some kind of personal secretary?
          that or hes got a client in the gaming industry.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

If he's got a client in the gaming industry, they wouldn't ask such a question...

Comment

You'd be surprised.

Comment

Typical Wii developer, then.

Comment

Actually, it's a major console manufacturer (I asked the question because I'm building a strategic teardown of Nintendo as a first step in helping the client put together a response strategy).

Comment

Sony and MS both understand how Wii codes work, given that they've publicly mocked it.

By "major" do you mean Phantom?

Comment

A Wii thread and Asher calling it retarded right off the bat? Shock!

:yawn:
                      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Sony and MS both understand how Wii codes work
                        Yes, but I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
                          A Wii thread and Asher calling it retarded right off the bat? Shock!

:yawn:
                          Make this thread interesting -- DEFEND Wii codes.

Comment

Sony and MS both understand how Wii codes work, given that they've publicly mocked it.

By "major" do you mean Phantom?
                            could be a guy in a different division unconnected to the folks who know, and rather than call the guy at the division who does know, and be put off, or embarassed, or whatever, he asks his consultant to put something together for him. Consultant of course CANT ask the guys at the client who know - consultants know EVERYTHING.

So he does what I couldnt do back when i was a consultant, he asks his friendly message board.

Now I dont know a thing about Wii friend codes, LS, but if I did Id be asking for a subcontract
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Make this thread interesting -- DEFEND Wii codes.
                              They foil teh paedophiles

Comment

Working...
                              X