Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia 64: Monty Barnum's Travelling Circus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia 64: Monty Barnum's Travelling Circus.

Monty Barnum’s Travelling Circus

I don’t know where to begin with this horrible tale of mystery and death among circus folk, but I suppose, at the start, is as good a place as any.

It all started when we arrived in Rose Hill for the next show. Everyone helped with the circus tent construction – that’s the way it is with circus folk, we all have half a dozen jobs. Me, I was the circus strongman act: breaking chains and ripping directories apart but I was also the ticket collector and programme seller as well the one needed for the placing of the centre tent pole at each new location. Oh! and the occasional ring master.

Well the preparations for the show went ahead as scheduled. We had the big opening parade: great crowds btw. Let me tell you who was there:

There was Rudy Horn , one of the all time great juggling acts. He led the parade pedalling his unicycle while flipping seven teacups and saucers onto his head. That wowed the crowd , especially the final touch with the teaspoon.

Then there were the acrobats: Xia Juhua, she too could balance bowls, on her feet.
    She was followed by Robert Hobson (of The Flying Nelsons) back flipping all over the place.

Not to be outdone Mr Kite was front flipping just as much.

Behind them came Pablo Fanque and his troupe of horses. That always got the crowd excited.

By then the crowd was ready for the clowns: Grock and Felix Adler . They brought smilies to people’s faces.

Coming up next was the knife thrower Harry McEvoy a young blade and the sword swallower (that’s a mouth full), The Mighty Ajax . Following was Xavier Chaubert the fire eater. ‘You’re toast’ he would say and people backed off.
    In this group was Emanuel Zacchinis , the human cannonball ‘He looks like Superman’ said some in the crowd.

Following them was the tightrope walker; Charles Blondin. Say no more.

After him we had Clyde Beatty restraining a lion on a leash. and then the trapeze artists Jules Leotard and Alfredo Codonas . Finally we had Hugo Schmitt with his elephants.

Tornado Smith wasn’t in the parade, being too busy with his Wall of Death and Gypsy Rose was very busy showing young men the future, least that’s what she told us.

It was all started out as a normal circus day.although this one was for the Benefit of Mr Kite.
    Last edited by Hercules; April 13, 2007, 06:15.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

good start but who the hell is who ?

oh you might also want to get the mods to chagne title to

FG: Mafia 64 : Monty Barnum’s Travelling Circus

thirldy, mr MAfia , please hurry up and login so we can get started..
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

i guess this
      Following was Xavier Chaubert the fire eater. ‘You’re toast’ he would say and people backed off.
      is Rah

Comment

Is this mafia?
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I was going to ask, is this the new wiimote game?

Comment

Code:
            code:
            mafia
            Last edited by Hercules; April 16, 2007, 22:04.

Comment

Waiting for a new player for William Kite otherwise there will be an odd number of players which would mess up the sequence as per last game.

In the meantime you can all research your 'historical' personnas.

Comment

I believe my characters name is Alfredo Codona not Alfredo Codonas
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                  I believe my characters name is Alfredo Codona not Alfredo Codonas
                  Correct, I will do a aerial somersault and correct entry.

Comment

I don't like the job my person has. A juggler can also mean a swindler according to my dictionary.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

That means Nikolai is teh mafia
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Correct. And I will make it my destiny to destroy froggiekind and overthrow The Great Banana!
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Well i just hoping Herc wil lgo easier on us this game and we can figure some clues out... Not too easy for a first round win of course

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                            Waiting for a new player for William Kite otherwise there will be an odd number of players which would mess up the sequence as per last game.

In the meantime you can all research your 'historical' personnas.
                            sounds like he the guilty one William Kite

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                              I don't like the job my person has. A juggler can also mean a swindler according to my dictionary.

It is an honourable profession, but to address the point:

jug·gled, jug·gling, jug·gles
                              v.tr.
                              1. To keep (two or more objects) in the air at one time by alternately tossing and catching them.
                              2. To have difficulty holding; balance insecurely: juggled the ball but finally caught it; shook hands while juggling a cookie and a teacup.
                              3. To keep (more than two activities, for example) in motion or progress at one time: managed to juggle a full-time job and homemaking.
                              4. To manipulate in order to deceive: juggle figures in a ledger.

So keep an eye on your balls.

Comment

• Working...
                                X
                                Personna Player Act
                                1. Alfredo Codona Adagio Trapese.
                                2. Charles Blondin Kuciwalker Tightrope
                                3. Clyde Beatty Heresson Lion Tamer
                                4. Emanuel Zacchinis Sparrowhawk Human Cannonball
                                5. Felix Adler Ben Kanobi Clown
                                6. Grock Paddy the Scot Clown
                                7. Gypsy Rose Mrs Tuberski Fortune Teller
                                8. Harry McEvoy Jonny Knife thrower
                                9.Hugo Schmitt LordShiva Elephant Trainer
                                10. Jules Leotard Tuberski Trapese
                                11.Pablo Fanque Spaced Cowboy Trick Horserider
                                12. Robert Hobson Will9 Acrobat
                                13. Rudy Horn Nikolai Juggler
                                14. The Mighty Ajax Rasputin Swordswallower
                                15. Tornado Smith Duke O' York Wall of Death
                                16. Xavier Chaubert Rah Fire Eater