Any good free online games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, snoopy, the perfect farm.

Are you sure we can't talk you into starting all over again. ahem, near me?
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Man... Spaced, reading the thread about your attack almost made me start again. I managed to stay away through sheer willpower...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Don't do it man!
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

play play!

Comment

Just say no to OCrack.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

One thing I don't like so far is the paperwork...
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

no paperwork in ocrack

Comment

I've burned through 35 packs of post-it notes.

Comment

post it notes!!! yay! are they multicolored!?!

Comment

Got through absolute sheets and sheets of paper.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

OK, I figured out an easier method of data entry. Paperwork is less of a big deal now.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Comment

EVE is the best, has a 2 week free trial

You can do a lot in 2 weeks...

JM
                            (www.eve-online.com)
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

When I stopped playing it, Anarchy Online (Basic game) was free. It was decent also... might have changed in the last couple years though. (it was old when I started playing it...)

My roommate played on free Ragnorak Online servers.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

JM: I've been wanting to try Eve for a while. The problem is in ALL of the space sim games I've ever played I always do astoundingly ****ty because I just can't navigate worth **** in three dimensions. I always get lost or start flying upside down or something and get my ass handed to me by even the weakest AI.

What sorts of thing could I do in the game despite not being able to navigate worth anything. Is there some sort of autopilot?
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X