Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft

Wow,

Just started a couple a days ago. I have an Undead Rogue, now level 17. What a cool game it is. I just trained for guns and mace, going back to Undercity to get my Sword training. With 2 hands combat, I'll have a mace and a sword.

Any of you guys on Antonidas server with a shlt load of money that you can give me?

My nick is Lomansik.

I'm also herbaliste/Alchemist.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

So finally one of Apolyton started playing WoW? I wonder why nobody else plays it and posts threads in this forum.

Comment

The expansion comes out tomorrow.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I heard the guns were rubbish
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
          I heard the game was rubbish
          It is.

Give us Diablo 3

Comment

This could be a sly positioning thread for the x-pack, though I guess there's nothing stopping something posting yet another thread for the first page.

Comment

Ugh the expansion?

I lost about 6 months to WoW .

Never again.

I actually returned to Warcraft 3 for my warcraft fix. Strategy games are much better than MMORPG's.

Hey don't get me wrong, I had a great time playing WoW and it's excellent fun the first time through. But after that it gets a bit "one dimensional" - I'd like to experience the expansion, but I figure there will be a fairly minimal amount of content at the low levels (ie the new alliance fuglies and the horde gayelves) but after that it'll probably be a good 2 months of grinding to get to the real NEW content. No thanks.

Oh yeah the other problem? Hordes of gayelves running around the... Horde , the reason you PLAY the horde is so there's no freaking kids who are all OMG I WANT TO BE (gay like) LEGOLAS and make an elf called l3g0las197 or worse those OMGboobs noobs who make female elves (no actually I think the legolas elves are worse...) - the point of the Horde is you get to PK all those pathetic losers and don't have them stinking up the auction house.

BURNING CRUSADE (Blizzard loses the plot edition!):
              ZOMG lets give the Horde elves!
              ZOMG lets give the alliance some new fuglies to keep the female dwarves company!
              ZOMG lets give the Horde Paladins!
              ZOMG lets give the Alliance Shamans!

All I can say is W T F happened to Blizzard and WoW - have you ever seen a WORSE case of expanionitis than that? Lets forget about diversity and just make both sides the same!
              The story behind the new races isn't actually all that bad (I love the bloodelves in WC3) but christ it's still a terrible copout.

Hordes of male bloodelf hunters called Legolas running around the Horde .

A bazillion Bloodelf Paladins to annoy horde and alliance alike, and me not being there .

PS. Don't mind the injudicious use of "gay" it's warcraft and the word is tossed around like confetti .

Comment

[q=Blake]the reason you PLAY the horde is so there's no freaking kids who are all OMG I WANT TO BE (gay like) LEGOLAS and make an elf called l3g0las197 or worse those OMGboobs noobs who make female elves (no actually I think the legolas elves are worse...) - the point of the Horde is you get to PK all those pathetic losers and don't have them stinking up the auction house.[/q]

Instead you get the jerks who think they are better than everyone else on the Horde side.

Don't act like there are more people, as a percentage, who are worse on Alliance side. There are equal number of idiots, but just in different ways.

Maybe with Blood Elves, Horde folk will shut the Hell up about not having enough people on that side, even though they feel some pride at it at the same time (interesting doublethink going on there, really).

Lets forget about diversity and just make both sides the same!

I don't get this complaint. Aside from Paladins and Shaman both sides were, really, the same. Just different zones and player bases.

Though the one complaint about Blood Elves I can see is that it seems Blizzard may be turning from the Horde are not bad, just a different faction (after all the explanation of the Orcs being basically brainwashed and the Forsaken turning away from the Scourge and fighting them as much as any other race...), into a really evil faction. The Blood Elves... are EVIL. The way they continue their power is to basically siphon off their Naga slave.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                  Ugh the expansion?

I lost about 6 months to WoW .

Never again.

I actually returned to Warcraft 3 for my warcraft fix. Strategy games are much better than MMORPG's.

Hey don't get me wrong, I had a great time playing WoW and it's excellent fun the first time through. But after that it gets a bit "one dimensional" - I'd like to experience the expansion, but I figure there will be a fairly minimal amount of content at the low levels (ie the new alliance fuglies and the horde gayelves) but after that it'll probably be a good 2 months of grinding to get to the real NEW content. No thanks.
                  Well you had fun for 6 months, and there's every reason to expect a least a few months of fun playing the new content. I guess you must have a level 60 after 6 months so no need to grind up a new char if you don't want to (I certainly don't).

Comment

I think Forsaken are pretty evil also. Orcs are sorta good, Tauren are one of the best races in WoW.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Forsaken are actually somewhat neutral, IMO. They broke off from the Scourge and were (and are) actively involved in fighting them.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

They seem to want to kill all sorts of living things, including ones that are neutral.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well most living things seem to want to kill them .

Comment

There's biglineups outside Best Buy in downtown Toronto today...think this is why. `
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

There are still people in the world who leave their home to buy a game?

Comment

Working...
                              X