Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any of the Star Trek/Wars games good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KOTOR II would be an amazing game were it finished. The ending is kind of not there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      KOTOR II would be an amazing game were it finished. The ending is kind of not there.
      It's a great game even in its unfinished state.

I heard all the moaning about KotOR2 being unfinished, so I put off buying it for a long time. When I finally got around to trying it, I regretted not trying it sooner.
      "It's great to be known, but it's even better to be known as strange." --Takeshi Kaga

Comment

It's got another major flaw: you spend probably 4 hours from the start in a straight dungeon crawl, and it stays linear for another 6-10. It takes a long time to actually get to play.

Comment

Better linear and fun, than non-linear and yawntastic, like some other games I could mention.

Comment

Er, the opening dungeon isn't fun. It's a boring slog that you have to get through to reach the actual game.

Comment

http://67.15.24.46/forums/showthread...ighlight=KOTOR
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Underseer
                This is a really old game, but if you're a fan of Star Trek: The Next Generation, you owe it to yourself to play the 1995 adventure game "Star Trek: The Next Generation - A Final Unity." It's an adventure game that really makes you feel like you're acting out a ST:TNG episode.

As for the Star Wars universe, "Knights of the Old Republic" and its sequel are the best of the best.
                The best ST game is the "25th Anniversary game". A Final Unity is second to that.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That was also a very good game (again disproving your earlier statement!) but it's pretty subjective whether or not it is better than Final Unity, so there's room for both views I'd say.

Comment

I can't wait for them to finish, but, err, they sure are taking their sweet time, aren't they?
                    "It's great to be known, but it's even better to be known as strange." --Takeshi Kaga

Comment

Working...
                    X