Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah monks > necros!

Comment

Gentle Touch of Dwayna vs 'Grenths Grasp' by 'Grenths Fingers' ?

;=)
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Anyone heard anything good/bad about Dungeon Runners (not Guildwars related technically, but NCSoft, and free!)
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I read that its free but that you pay for higher level content on a per dungeon basis or something like that. The gameplay sounds diablo-esqe.

Will certainly be interesting to see how they fare with the tweaked funding model.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            Anyone heard anything good/bad about Dungeon Runners (not Guildwars related technically, but NCSoft, and free!)
            Just hurry up and get Nightfall already
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

Just hurry up and get Nightfall already
              QFT.

Comment

Well if anyone wants to play Dungeon Runners, PM me and I'll send you an invite, the open beta works like Gmail - you just refer people.

If you want an instant invite and not to have to wait for me to wake up, go to CAD ( http://www.cad-forums.com/showthread.php?p=2024758 ) and ask for one (it's a moderated forum, so you will have to wait some time if you don't have an account, but you can probably PM people or email them to ask for one)

Comment

Let us know how it goes.

Comment

So far it's essentially identical to Diablo - though I haven't gotten very far, level 5 only. More to the point, I haven't gotten far enough to learn if it has the same basic problems as Diablo ...

But, if you like Diablo, you'll probably enjoy this

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                      Well if anyone wants to play Dungeon Runners, PM me and I'll send you an invite, the open beta works like Gmail - you just refer people.

If you want an instant invite and not to have to wait for me to wake up, go to CAD ( http://www.cad-forums.com/showthread.php?p=2024758 ) and ask for one (it's a moderated forum, so you will have to wait some time if you don't have an account, but you can probably PM people or email them to ask for one)
                      You got time for Dungeon Runners but not time for Nightfall?

Send myself and UnO an invite. Ill tell him its coming. UnO was a supreme Diablo II phreak, its one of the reasons he likes GW's (because of the Diablo roots)

conmcb25~TA~bluemarble~TOD~net

sirulias~TA~aol~TOD~com
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Did I hear Diablo?

/me pokes his head in...

Honestly, after playing GW, I don't know if I could go back to a Diablo style game.

The thing that kept me playing DiabloII for years was deleting and recreating my characters with different builds. In GW's, all I have to do is go to town and switch up my points, switch secondaries and/or buy whatever skills I want to try. I don't have to level up each character all over again.

That said, I'ld be willing to try it out. I do miss playing ironman style in hardcore mode with a melee sorceress on rare occasions (yeah, you know you've played Diablo too long when you're CAPABLE of doing that, let alone proficient).
                        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Con:

1. It's FREE so no reason for me not to try it out
                          2. I have spent about four hours total playing it
                          3. It is unlikely to suck me in quite as much ...

I'll send the invites

Comment

Thanks Snoopdog and after your retail hell slows down check the EBGames website, I got a coupon to buy Nightfall for $24.99 last week and my 11 year old got an early XMASS present.

UnO and I are waiting

Comment

I've been playing Dungeon Runners all day. It is PURE Diablo fun. Even scrolls of town portal and clickfrenzies.
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm torn. I have a $50 BB gift card, but it's $49.99 there. OTOH, it's 34.99 at EBGames. There's a gamestop up the road, maybe i'll check there. (Does EBGames ship it to me, or do I just download it??)

Either way I played a bit of Prophecies the other day to see if I could get back into it ... had PUG hell, of course, partially my fault as I accidentally completed a mission before the bonus was done, and partly because getting a PUG was impossible now that nobody plays prophecies except for candycane morons. (Not that doing the wintersfest thing is bad, but a lot of MORONS are doing them.)

I'll probably just have to get Nightfall to see it myself and such. Any reason to get factions?

Comment

Working...
                                X