Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War 38 - lol we found the WoMDs LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Round 8

Nobody is doing anything.
      In other news, television ratings continue to plummet as nuclear war seemingly ends.

send in your orders.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

This is why you don't kill the only people that actually attack. :P
          Normally I never target whoha unless he hits me first to keep it interesting.

Comment

I think that is the position that everyone takes.

Comment

El Sent.

Comment

Round 9

The Skanky Union finally decided to attempt to get things lively again by sending 1 nuke to Joncha and 1 nuke to Jonny. Jonny as well joined in the fun, sending 3 nukes to Joncha.
                lol but nothing happend to joncha LOL
                The nuke bound for Jonny, however, did hit and PWN Europe.

Orders.

Comment

Boo that bunker!

Sent.

Comment

lol bunker LOL
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Round 10

Jonny decided to get revenge upon the Skanky Union for their destruction of Europe. He therefore resolved to launch 3 nukes at their cities, hopefully driving them off of his continent once and for all!
                      He laughed evily as his finger pushed the big red button! Very soon, his plan for world domination would be complete!
                      lol but nothing happend LOL!

Jonchastan then launched four nukes against Jonnygrad. All the cities went up in smoke...eliminating it FOREVER.

Skanky didn't do anything, because his involvement was irrelevant.

ORDERS NOW

Comment

Being sick ftl

Comment

Round 11

The Skanky Union, despite its earlier inactivity, finally revealed its awful plan. Darkness filled the skies as the Skanky Union sent 3 nukes to the Jonchanstanis. Prophetically, Joncha was left with only the path of the chosen one and ovaltine.

lol Skanky bastards also messed up Joncha's orders LOL

Comment

The final orders shall be made in public
                            I should note that if the Skanky Union does anything but nuke Joncha, there will be consequences.

Comment

The Skanky Union has decided to use 2 nukes to nuke Joncha.
                              Joncha has decided to use 2 nukes to nuke the Skanky Union.

The Skanky Union wins.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X