No announcement yet.

Fg: Mafia #57: Back to the Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the use of an oboe to kill me is a hint towards a killer from Oceania or if it's a red herring?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I had to laugh when I read that. The ole blunt instrument trick.
      I'd be willing to bet that he just wanted to use that joke.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I too think that such a obvious clue came too early to be taken seriously. But one never know.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Chaunk then, although I can't see how the oboe points to him. Or the fact it has a capital letter...

Comment

Well why go against the village Chaunk it is
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I guess this means goodbye to Chaunk
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Poor cousin Chaunk

Comment

Chaunk
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Capital O?

Too bad I'm dead, or I would get a suspicion from that fact, knowing how Ras has made his clues earlier.

Comment

The villagers all had an idea of who the guilty one was, but despite the obvious clue to the identity of the culprit they chose Chaunk

And so the chief ordered a big bonfire made and the witch doctor gave the incantations and poor chaunk was thrown onto the bonfire and burnt alive.

Later that afternoon while doing a ceremony of cleansing Skanky was surprised by Leirosa running into his hut.

"They killed my man, they killed him" she screamed and then collapsed on the floor.

Skanky chanted some powerful incantations and Leirosa came too and explained how she had found her husband Adagio strangled with a hankerchief.

"ah the gods are working to remove the strangers " said Skanky and threw some broken bones in the air. He looked at them as they fell on the floor, "Yes the gods are angry " he said

The chief again called a village meeting to decide who was the evil killer.
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Comrade Tassadar
                        Skanky Burns
                        Nikolai Bashed by Oboe
                        Jonny
                        Tuberski
                        Mrs Tuberski
                        Sparrowhawk
                        Spaced Cowboy
                        Whoha
                        Heresson
                        Rah
                        Ben Kenobi
                        DukeoYork
                        AdagioStrangled by Hankerchief
                        Leirosa
                        ChaunkBonfired by Villagers

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                          Capital O?

Too bad I'm dead, or I would get a suspicion from that fact, knowing how Ras has made his clues earlier.

Be quiet GHOST !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                            Chaunk then, although I can't see how the oboe points to him. Or the fact it has a capital letter...
                            villagers never vote based on clues....!!!

Comment

In the night the spirits of our friend Nikolai spoke to me in a dream and suggested I contact the God Google on the meaning of oboe. His answer has led me to the obvious conclusion that Ben Kenobi is our killer.

I had said it, it must be so.

/me
                              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

The signs are unclear. The bones declare much anger, yes, but also much misdirection. Remove the strangers, and perhaps we remove the strangeness they brought with them into our villiage. Yes, on this the bones are clear. Leirosa must go.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X