No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft versus Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the almost perpetual ghost world, MrFun?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• it's pretty
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I gave in and bought World of Warcraft, which comes with a free month, earlier today.

Comment

• So which realm? You never answered that .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

So which realm? You never answered that .

I'm going to start all over, so I will be many levels behind you. This means I would not stand a chance against you in any duel once I start a game again.
            I guess that would also mean you would not find it worthwhile to have me as a team member??

I know I do not have to start over, but I just want a complete, fresh start. Even though I will be behind you in levels and skills, I will let ya know after I create my character, what realm I will be playing in so you can come up to me and mock my inexperience.

Comment

• Wooot! Mocking for the win!

Comment

• Wooo... playing around with the auction is fun . I've gotten some nibbles on a wand (which as a Druid, I can't use.. nor would I want to) that will make me decent money .

Comment

• Hey Imran -- I may not start my new game for a little while longer yet. I have plenty to do already between now and graduation (in less than two months).

But you will know when I'm ready.

Comment

Working...
                  X