Xbox360 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why won't 2k sports make PC titles
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Btw, you can't play Oblivion on that laptop of yours, unless you want to play it in ASCII

A must for the 360 : Geometry Wars
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

And the XB and PS2 versions lack options of the 360 version . For one: mini-games. Secondly the 360 version is based on a different engine, which is supposed to be a better game of football than the past-gen games.
        From what I've read, the Dynasty mode lacks the depth of the XB/PS2 version, and that's really what interests me. Minigames? **** that ****.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
          Btw, you can't play Oblivion on that laptop of yours, unless you want to play it in ASCII

A must for the 360 : Geometry Wars
          Oh, I still have a great gaming PC at home. 3ghz, gig of ram, Geforce 6600.

The laptop is for school, and gaming in boring lectures, lol.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Oh, I still have a great gaming PC at home. 3ghz, gig of ram, Geforce 6600.
            Not great for Oblivion. The game is known to bring the beefiest computer on their knees. Upgrade your computer or buy the 360 version.
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

chromehounds maybe...
              Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo

Not great for Oblivion. The game is known to bring the beefiest computer on their knees. Upgrade your computer or buy the 360 version.
                I reckon he can just about manage with that.

Comment

Originally posted by pg
                  chromehounds maybe...
                  That LOOKS fun, but I haven't looked into it much. Try it?

Comment

The reviews for Chromehound are lukewarm. You can always rent it and see for yourself.

Not every critic is the same. Metacritic offers aggregated game reviews from the top critics, and our own METASCORE pinpoints at a glance how each game was reviewed.

Comment

I haven't played it, but it's getting lots of buzz on some forums I visit. Supposedly it's single player sucks, but multiplayer is very good.
                      Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

My friend heard I planned to get an xbox360 sometime next week, and went out and bought one today. I hate him now.

Comment

Your "friend" eh?

Oh, and get the Nyko Intercooler for the console. It really cools it down.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Here's a review of the 360 I found on Amazon.

Xbox 360 is so unimpressive. The PS3 is off the charts. It's just a sheer lack of technology. It's just Xbox 1.5. If you want to spend your money wait for November, for PS3. Xbox 360 is just Dreamcast 2. A total FAILURE. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!
                            Moral: Don't. Buy. It. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Probably very objective. Sounds like a Sony fanboy. I for one would recommend you to wait for Wii.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

OH NOES!!!! XBOX1.5?!?!!? Asher, IS IT TRUE?!

(this post is probably a big mistake)

Comment

Working...
                                X