Xbox360 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox360 games

So I'm probably getting an Xbox360 next week. What games should I look into?
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

NCAA 07 just came out .

Though it would be better if you told us what kind of games you like .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Uhm, Sports games mostly, lol.

Comment

NCAA 07 (KICK ASS!!)

FIFA World Cup 2006

In a few weeks Madden 07 will coming out. And NHL 07 & NHL 2k7 will be out right before hockey season (so like tomorrow ).
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Fight Night Round 3 is great, even if you don't like boxing. Really shows off the system.

Even though you can find it for a great price, don't get Madden 06 - it was rushed out and has LESS features then the current gen version. The next version is due out soon, so just wait.

You can download demos of several titles (Tiger 06, Rumble Roses XX, etc) from xbox live.

Comment

Re: Xbox360 games

Originally posted by Ninot
            So I'm probably getting an Xbox360 next week. What games should I look into?
            Civ4: Warlords.

Comment

From what I've read, Imran, the 360 version of NCAA Football lacks many of the modes and options of the regular XB and PS2 versions. That just seems idiotic to me.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Alright, good list of sports games.

main reason im getting the xbox360 is for NHL 07. I want to get FightNight cuz I love boxing. Madden 07 is a maybe.

In perticular, what do you suggest for single player games? I don't mean limited to sports, just any game. I heard Fight Night sucked for it. I am curious about Oblivion, but I might just get it for PC

And yes, Civ4Warlords is a must buy.

Comment

What do you have in the PC? It requires some significant power to run Oblivion. The 360 has all that's needed, so if your PC is marginal, I'd suggest getting it on the 360 instead.
                  Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                    From what I've read, Imran, the 360 version of NCAA Football lacks many of the modes and options of the regular XB and PS2 versions. That just seems idiotic to me.
                    And the XB and PS2 versions lack options of the 360 version . For one: mini-games. Secondly the 360 version is based on a different engine, which is supposed to be a better game of football than the past-gen games.

Comment

NHL 2K6/2K7 >>>>> NHL 06/07.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Any OTHER suggestions Asher? I don't need you going on about that, I've heard it before.

Besides, NHL 07 isn't even out yet, how would you know?

Comment

NHL 2K7 Features Revealed
                          An original animation engine, revamped Pro Control, and all-new passing mechanic is in the works.
                          by Jeremy Dunham

July 18, 2006 - When we first sampled the next-generation version of NHL 2K7 this past May at E3, very few details about its new features were discovered. Sure, we learned of the developer's plans to allow for shadow assignments (re: the ability to tag AI players to follow specific opponents) and that it will have more cinematic camera angles, but other than that, we weren't given a real sense of what to expect. After a few months of silence, however, 2K Sports has revealed a number of new gameplay components that provides hockey fans with a much clearer picture.

"Year after year, we've been delivering new and innovative ways to play
                          the exciting game of hockey," stated Greg Thomas, president of Visual
                          Concepts, 2K Sports development studio. "The new skating engine in NHL 2K7 far surpasses anything we've ever produced and the advancements made in the Pro Control add the excitement and control our fans have been craving."

Is Thorton using Pressue Control? Probably...
                          Expanding on the comments above, NHL 2K7 is set to include a number of new enhancements to its Pro Control mechanic for both the offensive and defensive sides. When in possession of the puck, for instance, users can now implement drop passes for "additional screen plays and scoring opportunities." Additionally, 2K expanded its company line regarding the aforementioned defensive shadow assignments (officially known as "Pressure Control"). Not only will players be able to follow specific opponents using this feature, but they'll also be able to select how much pressure they want to put on them; play it safe or check them like crazy... the choice, apparently, is yours.

The other big change this year is that 2K Sports is including "hundreds" of new motion-captured skating animations that the company claims will allow its skaters to "look much more natural... [and allow for] the true momentum of skating" when accelerating or making stops. New checking, passing, and shooting animations have also been included.

Reportedly, 2K Sports has several other new features to reveal for NHL 2K7 closer to its release. Consumers waiting to pick it up can expect it for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Xbox 360 in September, with the PlayStation 3 version to follow sometime before the end of the year.

Try downloading some of the demos from Xbox Live. The games I've played most are PGR3, Oblivion, and GRAW.

Besides, NHL 07 isn't even out yet, how would you know?

It's an EA hockey game...and I've read previews/impressions. EA's NHL game is more for arcade-style hockey than real hockey.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What is GRAW?

And yeah, I'm not getting NHL 2k7

Comment

GRAW = Ghost Recon: Advanced warfighter
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X