Mafia 52: You look familiar to me......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai
    Good job with GMing Tubski. And congratulate to the Evil Mafia(tm). But I still 1) don't know the movies and 2) don't know the actors and 3) therefore didn't understand much of the explanation of the clues either.
    They were the hardest , most obscure clues yet. especially when he changed the pattern of clues after the first kill.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

They were the hardest , most obscure clues yet. especially when he changed the pattern of clues after the first kill.
      You can blame rah for that, he got the first mafia too easily.

I'm in.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Well, when you have clues like that................
        It's always hard to judge how to do the clues. Too obscure and people complain, too easy and the game is over too soon. And the red herring that kills the inocent. hahahahaha
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just to clear history up

Originally posted by Rasputin
          why oh why would Darkcloud kill off the other mafia
          So i voted first for DC after seeing the clue

Followed by

Originally posted by Ljube

Paint thinner... No idea what that could mean. Perhaps rah, the foremost authority on the work of John Cusack could shed some light on this "clue".

For want of evidence and because I won't be online for the rest of the day, I'm compelled to do the only other thing and that is to join the docpile. DarkCloud
          And in answer to this

Originally posted by Rasputin
          just google john cusack and the method of killing ! this case paint thinner

Was posted before Rahs Post..

John Cusack in "The Sure Thing" utters this piece of dialog

:

“If I fail English, that’s it. Kiss college goodbye. Gee, Dad will be pissed. I figure I’ll have a six-month grace period and then I will have to get a job. That’s right, they’ll start me at the drive-thru window and I gradually work my way from shakes to burgers, and then one day, my lucky break comes. The French fry guy dies and they offer me the job. But the day I’m supposed to start, some men in a black Lincoln Continental tell me I can make a quick 300 dollars just for driving a van back from Mexico. When I get out of jail, I’m 36 years old, living in a flophouse, with no job, no upward mobility, very few teeth. And then one day they find me, face down in the gutter, clutching a bottle of paint thinner, and why? Because you wouldn’t help me in English!”

So since Darkcloud is the character from that movie, he's my vote.
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
          X